{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, April 09, 2006, @12:46 AM.
{ Full House is real cute and I'm back to normal again.. haha. Yeah to homebodies! (Pam) }
woah woah... was feeling kinda down just now... went with family to jp for dinner and shopped around abit. I felt really estranged from the outside world of a sudden though i went shopping with part of Flamez on thursday for Tyris's prezzies. It must have been my constant hook-up with the computer, like chunu(a fellow fansubber) said, "I live in the computer." Being plastered to the chair in front of my com watching dramas and fansubbing all day long...

I fear all the little, pathetic socializing skills I have are gonna be lost finally if this continues. Thus, I had a sudden urge to go out, dress myself up, and be in contact with the outside world agian. Really, it was real terrible just now. But after texting Tyris, she suggested I could go back and work in YCY. Then, I watched Full House episode 3 haha... SSOOO FUNNY AND CUTE! The bed scene whereby Rain and Hye Kyo irritated each other and see who couldn't tolerate it any longer... when they were supposed to have their "honeymoon"... and Song Hye Kyo's clothes are really lovely! Full of colours and different designs... Wow!!! I love to see her different outfits in the show...

haha... i laughed real hard at quite a few parts and am cheered up now. I was watching Hana Yori Dango just now and my pesky bro called from his room that time's up. I'm supposed to give up the com to him at 12.30am, and it's 12.49am and i haven't gave it up and nothing has happened to me yet... So, i'll continue haha..

I was indeed cheered up and went back to the notion that doing this, hooking up with the computer, watching dramas, living more of a virtual life? or rather drama life? isn't too bad... I do derive joy and I do learn new things and I do learn see how people interact and see how they dress up and I think of the thought-provoking parts...

All the above said, I think it's still healthier for me catch up with old friends. If I don't have new ones, then keep the old ones and make sure they are treated right. SO, Tyris, thanks for your birthday. We'll go out on next Sat, I believe. Or we could go singing ahha... Like I said, I vow to go the craziest like never before in my life in my next singing session ha... It's just a sudden bout of depression... I'm sure...

Thanks Radi, I really have fun with you in school hee... :)

I really thought of going back to work but now I think maybe not. I tire rather easily these days... Must be the blood donation's aftermath... Haha.. i'm exaggerating, my ma would say... I'm cheered up now, as u all can see.

I was lazy to blog just now cos I was in the midst of watching HYD episode 6, but I realize I must do it. Cos I dun wanna forget these feelings. Till then, my friends.

Probably, another reason why I really stay at home a lot these days is I realize how much money I actually save or help my family save by reducing consumption outdoors. Isn't it so true that "see no evil" is at play here? If I don't see the lovely clothes or things, I won't have the desire to buy them. But when I do, and if I don't buy them, I'd be kinda down and if I see my friends buy, I'd feel worse...

Well, anyway, I need to have a balance in life. That's for sure i know... :D

Yeah to Homebodies! (Pam)
Drama lovers!
Crazy people!
Tian Wai Fei Xian(Fairy from Wonderland)
D-addicts
Blogger
All the many different colours in the world
My dear friends
My family, i see the wacky side sometimes
Malaysia(i gotta go JB one of these days and visit my cousins who promise to take care of me ha)
YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE! (aBSOLUTELY FANTAB!)

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]