{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, June 27, 2006, @4:13 PM.
{ hey all! hoi all! }
hey all! hahah... hoi all!
I'm back!!! Quite happy to see the tags I've got... And and...

I seriously don't know how to answer the questions of "Was China fun?" "How was China?", though I know that's how people normally ask things. I realized that my helplessness when posed with this question arose because I just simply can't use one word "fun", "nice", "good", "great" to answer this question. It's due to the deep meaning within this trip that I can't really describe or put all of it into words..

I only discovered that as I was writing a PM on d-addicts to one of my fansubbing mates hahha... It's remarkable! Fascinating and amazing how thoughts just come reeling out(hoped i used this correctly) when you write or say things out.

Another thing, I don't really know how to blog about it right now. To put it simply, I wouldn't say that it was fun throughout. It was certainly enjoyable and I lurved the peace and tranquility high up in the mountains, away from the noises and pollution in cities! With all that nature around, it just calms me and keeps me awake and refreshed and that's roughly the answer I got from one of my favourite teachers when we chatted after lessons yesterday and I asked her how does nature make humans feel better.

It was great! I lurve talking to her cos she has so much experiences, be it on the subject of life or travelling cos she just lurves travelling ahhaa... These are some of the times I really enjoy in school and in life! Though I had to make dear Evelino wait for me for over an hour!!! SO SORRY!!! *sorry sign like a salute sign* I just forgot the time...

On the other hand, I've already passed Evelino and Shu their prezzies(or rather little gifts) so I can reveal what I got for them. I promised Eve to get a belt for her. I did and I found the exact identical one that caught my eye in Sg just before I flew off for myself. (Saw it in a pushcart shop in JP. It was rather expensive! Damn, forgot the price aha) *I LURVE BUTTERFLIES* Will take a pic haha...

As for Shu, I got her a bracelet with some chunks of green rock(acc. to the salesgirl) and with tiny metal bits shaped like a teddy bear. It caught my eye cos it was green and it was RMB 10 (S$2) hehe... I thought it wasn't that nice at the 2nd look and right up till just now, before I gave her the gift, I doubted that she'd like it since it wasn't as nice as I'd like to think it is. BUT BUT BUT! SHE SAID SHE LIKED IT VERY MUCH! hahah... cos the green chunks look like jade. tee hee xD.

On another note, I'm gonna tell myself here so I can rmb!!! I musn't feel obliged to buy things for too many people ever again!!!! It's like I spent about S$15 on getting gifts for people and I was troubled over it as I had to decide what gift to give whom. Hence, if I ever go travelling to places other than Msia in the near future, it'll be selective buying(of the presents and for whom) hee hee...

Though S$15 isn't too much of a big deal to many, I'm still spending my parents' money and those money could be put to better use right? I realize that I didn't buy too many things and treat myself well enough, like to Xi'An last december cos I was too focused on buying stuff for others.

The point is, "Of cuz I'll still buy stuff for my friends, but I won't try to be a goody-goody person and buy for every single person I know or for those I've told that I went China but aren't really that close"...

I'm done... Oh shoot! forgot...

I'm gonna post some pics and post this forwarded email which I think is very worthy of spreading!!! Here goes...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]