{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, February 01, 2008, @11:10 PM.
{ HAPPY CNY TO ALL! }
TITLE: HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL! MOUSY! GOOD LUCK! GOOD FORTUNE!

I admit it, I'm lazy to blog. But I'm striving to become a hardworking blogger. I'll cut the crap now and will just post some pictures.

OH my, this week wheezed past. It was a blur! Everything went by so fast. I get through tutorials praying that my name won't be called! I think that's a small chance since so many people out there are fighting to talk everytime! WAHAH! I wonder who said: "I'll give them my active participation marks", cos I was asking a few of my good friends if they speak up in tutorials WAHAH!

Neways, I really gotta be on time for lectures. I don't want to be late! But habits are just hard to change. I won't say more, cos actions speak louder than words. I don't want to keep borrowing notes from my dear classmates/friends!

ARGH! Sucker thing, the application for USA visa. So many things to do, but alright, I'm going to finish doing them! Tmr, Evelyn, Hailin and Chong Yan are performing at Vivo! Evelyn's pfm is at 12.20pm, Hailin & Chong Yan's is at 3pm! WHAHA, go and watch them! (Assuming people read my blog.) It has been so neglected. I feel sad for it. It's the feeling I get when I see leaves dropping in autumn.

I need to buck up on book-reading. I just waste energy lugging the books home and back to the library when it's due but I never read them! Wow, suddenly I'm such a "negative" person - like so many negative stuff I need to do something about. Well, at least I know and I'm listing them out and I want to change! I won't put the word "try to change".

One more thing, readings must be read. It's weird that I'd feel like studying so much right after I emerge from the Free Access Lab (FAL). But when I get home, I just don't want to look at them. I think one thing really good that came out of the Shines competition was I got less addicted to the computer. It's true! Ever since this Monday, I didn't use the com much, I didn't play Sims, didn't fansub. Omigush, I'm lagging so much behind! The translation for episode 8 for Express Boy is out but I'm doing Ep 7 and it's still in the midst! So sad...

Oh no, I just recalled that I mentioned at the top of the post that I'm gonna cut the crap.

[Just feel like ranting about the following:]
Oh no, tuition is a chaotic mess! I've been told not to scream at the kids cos the parents can overhear. That means if I really have to, I have to ignore the noisy ones and just concentrate on teaching. But that's really irresponsible. No way, I gotta try to think about it during the long break. Next week is Chinese New Year n GOODBYE EVERYONE! IM' GOING BACK TO MSIA! So happy! Like little kid. The angel and mortal game is fun! WHEEE! WAHHAAA... So sad when it's gonna end. I lurve my angel n my mortal! :)

Need to:
- Wash my CNY clothes before I bring them back to Msia. Cos clothes are very dirty and we MUST NOT wear them before washing them.

- Fill in my USA Embassy Visa application forms at this very moment! Now!

- Fansub more! Read more! I'll be so sad when subbing for Tian Wai Fei Xian ends. Sobx...

I WILL POST MORE PICS IN FUTURE! This I promise you... [rmb N'sync???? hehe]

The following 10 pictures were taken in Sentosa. It was Q-Dees excursion - The time to get excited and kiddish! Hee... We went on Dec 13 07' (Thu).


He is called "Teletubby", I call "Star of Q-Dees", he's damn cute la!
Everyone lurves him! WAHHA!


Xmas tree in Underwater World.
Theresa and Alexis! Wah!


Me and Jon Jon. Danzel with his Power Rangers' waterbottle.
[We're seated at the Dolphin Lagoon place waiting for the programme to start and we were so damn hot it's pathetic!]


The kids are getting tired. That's Dahlia behind Danzel.
Colleen and Danzel sleeping on the bus on the journey back to Q-dees! Awh, so cutE!


Moi before I went out.
Water play in Q-dees taken this year last month! Hee! Dropped by Q-Dees after school one day and just right there was water play! That's Danzel (with his cute, lil' innocent face) and Melody looking at the pool beside her.

More pics later peeps! In case I don't update again before CNY, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! BLESS ALL WITH GOOD FORTUNE AND A GREAT MOUSY YEAR! wahahha... :DDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]