{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, February 23, 2008, @11:10 PM.
{ to my dear ah siew jie-jie }
TITLE: To MY DEAR AH SIEW JIE-JIE

To my dear AH-SIEW jie-jie: (Raechal) I MISS YOU LOTS! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! I dunno when that is but still wish to see you soon. Your son Ryan Olson Chee is so cute! Waha, so special too, his name so long. Think teachers in future will fed up cos got so long to memorize. I think some ppl might feel it's weird ur son got two names. But then, I just remembered my mama got a student in her school named "Jordan Nicolas". So, I think it's really the names the parents choose for them la ahha.


This is Raechal Mama's new born baby! Ryan Olson Chee!
Qin Ai De Biao Jie, don't say I no "xin" oke! I got heart one leh!

I'm going for Work and Travel USA. Haha, not that I'm "da guang gao", just wanna say I'll be gone from May til end of July, start of Aug actually. I won't get to use my phone and msn, cos I'm not bringing laptop for this period. So don't say I dao people wahha. Oke, I'll put another post to remind. But I think not very effective, since people don't really read my blog ahha. Oke, I admit got a bit want to da guang gao = make advertisement and proclaim to the world! WAAAAHA... Yellowstone National Park!

I felt very blessed at home last night. 3rd Aunt and 5th Aunt came to Singapore from Msia last night. They came over to my house like about midnight yesterday night. I felt so touched that so many people related by blood to me is in my living room! Like so comfortable, that warm fuzzy feeling. Sang (my cousin who lives with me in my house), Mama, Papa, 5th Aunt and 3rd Aunt were chatting in the living room! Whew! I went to hug all of them AWAHHA! Like crazy like that... Just now, I asked my mama: "Can you let me chop off your arm to bring to the uSa?" She didn't care about me. Guess if my daughter asked me that, I won't respond too ahhaha... It's weird but funny what one feels when they think about a certain situation when they're faced with it...

I didn't ever put my Shines Competition pics (27 Jan 08'). My first salsa shines competition I ever joined. It's not some big deal and I'm fat but just wanted to let people (to those who ever read my blog) see me dance in another style. Not the usual hiphop/street jazz kind of feel. It's kinda solemn and we had guai lan faces ahha. I just uploaded it onto my youtube account under "kylagurl". So maybe watch it for a laugh? Spot some mistakes? Tell me about it. It's funny, I saw it for myself ahhaha...

I'm sorry but the dates my pictures were taken are kinda jumbled up. I know it doesn't concern any of you out there, but it bugs me like yell! But oke, don't be so “执著”... Means like being overly obsessed...I'm just too fussy haha. As long as I write the captions, it's a moment caught in time and saved forever and people understand them! (I'm telling myself ahah) Here goes...


Some random pics. Hee...


Pics of competitors on the dance floor (the stage) waiting for the results. Wow, look at their costumes. I joined the compeititon cos conservative me likes our costume very much haa.


Left: Fellow Xen competitors! Right: Competitors in a group photo! I really like this cos everyone is smiling so brightly! NICE!


i LURVE this pic. But the background isn't very nice. Hence, here goes haha...


Looks Like I've Got fuzzy Ears ahahaha... So funny! Hai Hailin said it's funny too when I sent it her over msn one day!


All courtesy of Sang's phone! The shake shake phone. That sony ericsson model aha.


We are cap friends!

Msia Fish Pond pictures continued...

The fish pond.


My personal portrait pictures! To remember myself when I'm 19!


My cousin - Wai Yi Jie Jie!



So many people... So many dogs!


Grp pic!


Wow! Lalangs look really pretty in pictures! So much nature around me! wow!

Yellowstone, I'm coming! Taipei too! Sadly, I'll have to survive a stressful exams period again! But, exams are only stressful cos I do last minute work! To change that, I'll have to work hard normally! Yea, so glad that recess week is here! But I have to go out almost everyday for meetings with frens. It's nice but money is going to say byebye to me and I won't have time to study! Time management! WAHHHHHHHH...

Read more! Sleep more! Laugh more! Have feelings of warmth and happiness! I'm back to playing the Sims 2! Sims 2 Nightlife is so funny! Got so many cute options! They can dance in night clubs, sing KTV, play bowling now! Woo HOO!!!!!!!!! I lurve to see them dance! The kids wear animal costumes for PJs ahah...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]