{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, February 13, 2008, @9:34 PM.
{ TODAY IS VALENTINE'S DAY ALREADY! }
TITLE: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE. 我没有爱情,但有满满的亲情和友情。你呢?

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Today (I meant yesterday, but when I post, already past 12am so it's VALENTINE'S DAY TODAY!)is "Ren Ri" = Day of Human Beings (i think) Hee. Mama cooked a sumptuous dinner and Sang is going back tonight to Ayer Tawar ah.


We went back to Jemaluang, Papa's hometown. I'll stop repeating everywhere that I feel sad that I can't go back to the past. Very emotional... I've had enough of repeating it myself hee.

I hate to admit it but it was kinda boring at first. I haven't watched as much tv as I did in that 5 days in the past 6 mths? I really don't on the tv myself to sit in front of it to watch. Most of my time is spent with my belurved desktop. I suddenly feel that I'll really miss it when I go to the US for 3 mths. It's such a long time away from home after all. Whew, that's the next thing to look forward to since the teaching dance thing didn't work out.

I didn't tell many people about the chance to get to teach sec sch kids. Well, it's for a Students' Welfare Centre and it's like voluntary. Til I told them I hope to get some transport allowance if I do teach. I prepared and really worked hard for the trial session (since i have no experience in teaching)... I even practised in Msia. I was so motivated, went to youtube for inspiration, spent hours sometimes to try to think of the steps to teach and how I should teach it. Now I've got a little choreography to Justin Timberlake "Lovestoned/I Think She Knows Interlude". I just lurve that song!

Neways, I went for the trial session. Kinda nervous but it was really alright. First time I'm like teaching about 10 people? 1st experience ever! Collect all the different experiences there are! Hee...

They said I'm alright and asked me when I could start. Stupid me, I didn't tell them I was going to Yellowstone. They tot I could start from April all the way until Nov for a performance the kids will put up. Hence, I think everything will have to wait until I get back frm the States. This means I only have THE USA TRIP TO LOOK FORWARD TO FOR NOW. I was telling Evelyn that I'll cry if I ever see the dance I choreographed performed on stage... It's like a masterpiece! An art piece!

Oops, I digressed too much. The highlight of the Msia trip this Chinese New Year is really visiting my 2nd Uncle's fish pond. We took many pics! Will show you all ahha... (I mean whatever's left of "you all"). There was a singing competition organized by the Ladies of the Village. 20 kids and 20 adults (middle-aged). The kids were so cute, I didn't stay for the adults' performance. I watched the kids cos my cousin's daughter, she calls me Cousin Auntie (tang gu). Damn funny! It's a great experience, cos the trophies were 10 champions and 10 runner-ups.

School is kinda stressful. Cos I was rushing to finish my readings and I had so little time... Oke, I have to admit I procrastinated but it's like a really long break doing nothing much and back to fast-paced time again. Slept at 5am and 3am in the past 2 days. Kinda giddy up there. Oops, I blog too much again, don't I? I really have to work hard for my studies! First time revising Spanish in school during 3 hours break today. Realized the joy of revision hee. Will do that more often. Helps make me less lost during lessons.

Guess I have a lot to spout today. Everything is just spilling out of my fingers, my heart, my everything. Wow, feel better after spouting ... water? Hahah, watering the plants... Sang is not here with me and will come back next Tuesday! Hee, not too long. Heng ar, if not, will really miss her!

Thanks Min Rabbit, Tyris, Sam (Bandy), Yu, Rabbit's fren, Sang, Rabbit's sister, Rabbit's mother! So on la! I say I nv gamble with them during Sunday afternoon cos I was in Msia. (I jus reached Singapore on Sunday night) She said ask everyone to her house again! She drove us la! Then her sis drove us home! Thanks all! Though I lost, that's not the point - only 3 bucks hahah. But it's a great time to gather and I had such a fun time laughing so much! Frens for life man! Though we don't really meet that often or talk very often or eat very often or bla bla... Haha, oke, enough...





Thanks Evelyn for willing to help me by being my audience. Though I just taught u one "8" of my dance steps in the park, thanks for tolerating your *ahem* and dont mind ahha... Yea, we got the NTU job tgt! Hee, cheers to more money! Preferably Us dollars ahha...

Simon from Australia - unicycling fren is in Singapore til Mar 07'. Have to meet him and try unicycling for myself and see him perform! He got 2nd in the competition a few years ago in Japan. I don't know much cos I seldom chat with him. I seldom chat these days, actually...

Kinda sad for the past few days but after chatting to many people, I really feel better! Life has its ups and downs and we should treasure all parts of it. Yea, experiences rule!


This is very real! We all laughed cos my father (cameraman) just fell into a puddle.
So funny that my pa caught our reactions on camera!


Prepare to DIVE!


The wooden plants are quite scary to walk on.
There are fish in the water!


That's a "jia sai hu" = hokkien.
Means this fish eats shit and rubbish.
I think they are necessary cos they clean up water tanks.


We tried walking on the wooden planks.
It's pretty exciting.

Just a few pics here... I'll upload more next time.
Damn! I've been dancing to bang bang tang episode = show luo zhixiang.
Trying to learn the steps just now and watching the entire episode.
I procrastinate and never do the report I'm supposed to do for Mastering Communication。
Need to peer edit and it's due on Friday! Oh my, I'm so lazy! What to do????

I realize I know the answer...
JUST GET TO IT!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]