{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, April 27, 2009, @4:17 PM.
{ i don't wanna study. what a random post. }
TITLE: i don't wanna study. what a random post.

一位著名的斯多亞學派哲學家艾庇顧拉斯(Epictetus)曾說:

「人之所以有困擾並不是因為事件本身,而是他們看事情的角度。」

got it frm a random blog i chanced upon ahah.
da dong's ex gf's fren ahahahhhahaah.
my gush, i'm a stalker man!
so old then start stalking!

i don't wanna study...
obsession. sucks.
ah... da dong haha.
so funny, at this age still obsessed ahahha.
fate. see where it takes me.
stop thinking too much, it's going in circles!

laugh at myself when i look back in time to come.

i've been at home too often!
我宅太久了!
我应该出去透透气了。
 
学着过自己的生活,不要在羡慕了!
像回到黄石那个时候。
我真的很喜欢当时的我。
无忧无虑,爱着周围的一切。

哈哈,dance more, try to make it to become elva's/fahrenheit's dancer hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhaha...




this is my desktop wallpaper.
i do feel a tad happier when i see it haha.


还是有做事时比较开心吧。
虽然现在觉得做什么都不会很开心吧,除了想办法混到做大东的经纪人哈哈。

但做了或许就不同了,不是吗?
凡事都是得做了才知道有什么感受。

04th Apr 09' (Sat)
though buddy's bday is on 06 Apr 09' (mon)
oh gush, what shd i do for my bday? nothing... haha.
it's weird but writing in my journal is diff frm writing on my blog. i do feel that i exist more to the outside world? like people know me, instead of if i write in my journal, only i myself know my own existence.




poh ying's aka buddy's 21st bday ahah!
the only few nice pics of that night.
任何角度都不好看,只有几张比较能够见人哈哈!

或许,我应该认真地面对自己。我就是这样一个大悲大喜的人。
昨天又大哭。
前天也在看S.H.E.的电视特集,on channel u.
听着“店小二”,我哭。听着“612星球”(小王子,啊,我听得好感动,又看到我的russian朋友寄来的一封很长的信,所以我更加有感触,朋友-真的很重要),我也哭。那个号码对吧,我懒得去查哈哈。
好好听!

《爱就宅一起》哈哈,mars,大东。
chong yan and yeek says to divert energy. ahahhah.
means spread it/divide it among many ppl haha.
laugh at myself in future.

maybe i won't get to go to mexico, cos of the swine flu.
but i shd just heck care huh aha.

我觉得一直在看别人的blogs,什么的,会更加觉得自己什么都没有做,过得不充实!so i think can read, but must curb it? like tell myself this is just a passing phase, then find things to do haha! one person can't get what's not meant for him/her.

kylala, lala is self-psychoing again. the only way i've found is the best way haha. i hate nervous breakdowns after all. thanks sang sang, thanks huai yu, thanks kelvin kor kor, thanks mama, thanks papa. sometimes, u jus forget that the people around you do lurve you, care for you, hope that you are happy. though i still didn't feel all that great, i wasn't in that "down". 没有“down",就没有”high"不是吗?

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]