{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, April 11, 2009, @12:04 AM.
{ a last min dna student - i won't be a student forever. i'm an orphan - no! choy! }
TITLE: a last min dna student - i won't be a student forever. i'm an orphan - no! choy!

I had an idea of how to write a blog entry as I went to relieve myself jus now. AHHA.


i'm an ORPHAN! 我是孤儿!


no i'm not! dai ga lai si! 大吉利事!touchwood! choy!


I just sent my papa off in a cab, he left for Ipoh @ 10pm jus now. My mama left for Ayer Tawar, Perak (MSIA) - her hometown (where i spent a lot of my happy childhood times during hols) last night @ 9.40pm (around there). They will be back only on Tuesday! AHHHHH! Felt so sad n lonely jus now. I told my papa “我是孤儿”。他说,那你去墨西哥时,我们就是孤爸、孤妈。哈哈。But might as well, since it's exams now!

14 Apr 09' (NEXT TUE) - HC301 Modern Chinese Literature
21 Apr 09' (NEXT NEXT TUE) - HC110 TAIWAN & HK lit
23 Apr 09' (Thu) - HT301 linguistics bla bla TRANSLATION MODULE
27 Apr 09' (Mon) - HC213
28 Apr 09' (TUE) - HC332 war & memory in modern china (prof blue's killer! everything is tested)
HC202 another killer by evil(jk) pang ahhah. (jk)

my day when i'm free from exams. but comes worrying times? AHHAA, i like to worry... what job to find, how to earn money for mexico baby!? no friends? what about lunch? (pui ee, charmaine & xiaohui know what i mean haha) I'm thinking of joining drama box as a 打杂的。since i saw on their website that they do find volunteers. i think the email they'll get from me is 万年难得一见的。

haha. cos i'll just be beseeching them to give me something to do, like miscellaneous stuff haha. maybe buy food for them? help look after costumes? help to carry things? push things here and there on the stage? mmm, i'm also considering tryin to find something to do in esplanade? ahahhahaah. i think they might not manifest into reality, but we'll see... i think 人闷到某一个程度,发慌的程度,或许就会做出改变。毕竟,度过了许多疯狂的日子过后,平平淡淡、平凡无奇的生活让我窒息,没有了生活的动力吧。(no motivation to live)我至今还是觉得自己曾经在黄石乐园时,因为周围时时都是人,我不知道什么是“闷”,什么是“寂寞”。uh,

Ah, exams, speaking of which, I didn't do much, except read a bit on shen cong wen 《从文自传》。All I can say is, he sure knows how to enjoy life. Play truancy to go and visit places, things, people and watch everything & learn about the world at the same time. AH, BUT I'M SUPPOSED TO READ UP ON 巴金 & 《家》。 BA JIN & HIS ACCLAIMED WORK. I escaped by being online the whole afternoon after reading that little bit and ended up uploading pics til Pui Ee can predict Taiwan is next haha. But I didn't, it takes a lot of energy to keep uploading aha. cos I was re-sizing pics as well!

oh well:
only interests for now?
- yeah, 我对魔幻写实作品有兴趣!magic realism, read "one thousand years of solitude" by gabriel marquis?
- wondering how to 随便过日子。live anyhow, haha.
- experience 真爱 (啊,40岁 --- nonono!)

whew! and the past few days sorta passed by in a whirl. I was asking papa before he left when we went running (me, papa & sang). In the end, he traced back and realized it was last THURSDAY! MY GUSH! so long ago! Cos I tot it was like a few days ago only. 3 reports due this weeek! all done finally! HC301 - until 9am in the morning. HC110 - until 1030am in the morning - wad the fark! ard 6.30am, the power in my house tripped! my computer jus went black - LIKE IN FRONT OF ME! ALMOST went out of breath and say goodbye to the world? CHOY! hahaa... cos i didn't save! but luckily got autosave. robot/angel very funny, i texted her cos i know she's still awake too. then she say scan electricity bill to lao da, he will understand haha. 那一晚到早晨,可说是有5个小朋友在4个世界的不同角落拼了小命赶报告!哈哈,应该说是至少有6个。别人也许也在赶吧。有WINTERTWINS, snow white, pink robot, tingting & me (lala). wintertwins & snow white in the same corner, so 5 people in 4 corners!

2 pics randomly chosen to appear in today's entry!
15 Mar 09' (Sun)- JDC (joint dance concert) finally!

well well, we had thick exaggerating makeup on!
i guess i really like it! makes me feel as if i'm not myself, another bolder, more daring me!


haha. m3 (mean mingmin) actually can say
grey blue blue grey
pretty ugly ugly scary
i take my hat off to her.
我真是服了她!
post JDC pic by the way.

uh, i shd totally read more! yeah! i had lotsa joy reading "THE Nanny Diaries".
找寻人生的乐趣!活得精彩!life is meant to be enjoyed, not spent suffering!

at least, my parents would want this to be the case! gush, i so totally feel my reliance on my parents lately. i think this shows how much i lurve them, i'm so afraid of losing them! 珍惜!

“... 重要的是花钱的巧思。一点点钱加上巧思,要比很多钱却缺乏巧思来的有益与有趣得多。”
--- 班纳特 (Arnold Bennett, 1867-1931)
hahaa, sounds like panadol hahaha. sorry, you're a 伟人!but i jus had to laugh!i think this quote is really interesting!

okie i'll go finish up watching ep 8 of 爱就宅一起 (ToGetHer) and maybe do a bit of Ba Jin. HAHAHAHA. OH AND WE HAD MOVIE MARATHON @ HC332 ON THURSDAY. “Flags of our Fathers” and “Letters from Iwo Jima” by Clint Eastwood. Gush, they are good! I guess, the only good thing about this mod so far? Haha, don't get me wrong, the prof blue is good, real good. damn knowledgeable. But, sometimes, watching those other taiwanese (80s, or even older) movies just makes me doze off. He's too intense for me to handle too haha. But Kahei pika says she really likes Prof Blue's teaching style! To each his own! (her own in this case) I'm lame.

well well well, neways, I'm amazed and proud of myself, despite having the "last minute dna" (acc. to Terence Ng Wenzheng - one of the funniest people i have ever met up till this point in life), for finishing the 3 reports! word count (inclusive of those punctuation marks though) for hc301: 3.3K, hc110: 3.8K, ht301: 1.5K? Sometimes, my hanyu pinyin keeps screwing up, as in the words i type, i tot they were right but it came out wrong. papa says, “到了极限” (i've reached my limit!) 啊,熬夜很伤身!Thanks mama for preparing chicken essence & made some nutritious, energizing tea for me (called 泡参)。And her threat of “断绝母女关系”(sever ties with me) if I stay up late again! hahhaa. empty threat! gush, i miss them! okie, absence makes the heart fonder in this case! i miss ya too, evelyn... & looking at so many pics of J(eremy), i miss him too!

oh and 黄石的神奇力量真的... 很神奇!刚才,我在楼下等爸爸拿行李下来时,看了几个人打篮球。他妈的!我脑海里付出的尽是在黄石的rec hall,我们打球的场景、别人打球的场景。完全没浮现出我一生中19年其它关于篮球的记忆!佩服佩服!

哦,还有,要提醒自己,不要视而不见!张开我的小眼睛!哈哈。当注意力集中在其它东西上时,就会忘却自己焦虑的,不是吗?

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]