{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, September 02, 2009, @11:29 AM.
{ okie blog about now. JUS ENJOY haha don't figure it out. }
Okie blog about now. REALLY FAST OKIE. If not i always procrastinate and Cherlyn just reminded me I should blog when she said out loud that she hasn't blogged for 25 years ahha.

Okie, just now I was farkin' bored. Now abit better since I talked to some people online on both facebook and msn. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I ACTIVELY found people to chat with on facebook haa. I was chatting to Ron Weasley and he suddenly typed some russian and i was like wad do u mean? He said "too bad" after I told him I don't understand. Great job, kylala u reminded ur self of yellowstone once again.

inserts: Pam chatting to me on the plane was pretty funaye to me too aha. She said "talk to you later, i gotta get off the plane now." HAHA, SO FUNNAYE TO ME AHA. THat was like yesterday.

inserts: i don't drive enough water these days. I keep drinking either Starbucks coffee or some sort of mocha drink or chocolate milk or apple juice. Like if i'm outside i'll feel that it's toopid to COMPRAR (buy) water ahha.

inserts: yay i just went thru some pages on studyspanish.com. i figured i shd prolly do that on a regular basis to improve my spanish and make use of this current environment to SPEAK MORE SPANISH! inserts will be things that i feel like saying when i tot of them but i don't want to digress too much and forget to return aha.

Talkin about Yellowstone, going to Texas brought back so much memories. The first thing was the kind of truck that Drew drives aha. So many at the checkpoint while we were waiting ahaa. All I tot of was that day (jun 13th 08') when we went to Bozeman with Drew and Joe & Jeremy & Greg haa. "We'll be going to Bozeman in Drew's car" (sang to tune of "she'll be coming round the mountains when she comes." i think it was evelyn or me who sang aha. So that was the part about all the trucks!!!!!!!!!! then i'd keep remembering hw funnaye it was that evelyn had to sit at the back (the small puny seat) all scrunched up while i sat in the front haha and return trip also like that in the end cos evelyn said she don't mind. then she fell asleep at the back in an awkward position (so poor thing right) haha then i ws in the front covered by terence's teddy bear BIG BROWN COAT while Drew played standup comedian tapes/discs in his truck to keep him awake driving in the dark, cold night AHHAHA. (GAWSH, wad fond memories... i realize all these memories are etched in my mind sooo deeply that i can't forget and the scenes are sooo clear n they'd be replayed in my head. i think it's cos i keep replaying them so they become even more vivid? - okie don't figure it out haha (find below for reason why i'm saying this now ha)

Then, I'd walk sometimes behind the rest of the Singapore housemates and smile to myself cos I'd see something and be reminded of my happy times. Plus the reminiscing in Texas was different. IT felt that I had a good cause to feel nostalgic. Cos sometimes these days, I get a bit bored thinking of Yellowstone, cos too much! nostalgic emotions in EXCESS aaaahh. so it was good, those parts hah. Plus using USD reminded me of Bear Paw. It will always remind me I guess. AFter all, being a cashier for all those weeks left a deep imprint bah.

Oh shit, I should be writing in Mandarin la!!!!!!! I Need to practise my spanish too, right? Haha. Ah whatever ahhaa. I finally paid for salsa 3's fees today cos I was guilty after Maria this really simple & cute & pure Japanese gurl was telling me she paid for both her hiphop and salsa classes! Haha. Okie that's true. After paying for the fees, it's like I feel that I don't have to run off right after class and be so sheepish aha. 良心不安变成良心安了!

inserts: ngok fung cheung was playing "it's raining man" and i didn't realize it was the song until I heard the chorus haha. THEN I LAUGHED LIKE MAD FOR LIKE 30 SECONDS. it's the damn funnaye kind haa. i think it was coupled with ngok fung cheung's expression (serious, grave look) and the way he sways his head to music (hypnotising) HAHAAA... nicholasi came out just now too and was like "everytime say want rain, now rain already want it to stop also cannot stop". i think there were "farks" involved too ahha. i said i go for hiphop classes and he "hahah", saying it's funnaye cos he doesn't know anyone who goes for hiphop classes. then i asked him what he does for exercise, he said he is lazy and only plays ping pong.

inserts: just now laughed quite abit together with cherlyn (or rather quite a lot, is the 放肆kind of laughter haha) pretty good haa. cos it was something to do with julio asking cherlyn didn't her mother force her to eat things when she was young cos "when i was young, my mother forced me to eat beans". HAHAH DAMN FUNNAYE AHHA.

okie i ought to put some pics right? ahaha i jus edited facebook pics and soon, i'll reach monterrey! (my pics la! hah)

and um cheng gong was telling me (just on msn):
"*i smile all the time
*but sometimes dont feel good
*and still
*i think laughing its medical".

& haha

and many other wisdom but i lazy to copy and paste.... haha.

i actually need to do some work and some visa thing. AH LAZY ME, next post in mandarin pls (to myself aha).


first american football game (we just watched a bit and left cos we didn't understand haha) aha. just outside tech (we call monterrey tech "tech") (the stadium).
on 7th aug 09'...


cafe iguana that night haa!
(more pics of us in clubs later okie haha)

2ND FOOTBALL GAME IN TEXAS HAA.
on 29th Aug 09' (sat) haa.

@ the University of the Incarnate Word
(wad a pretty weird but kinda super duper cool name for a university. i have no idea what it means haha...)

during the game.


after the game.
the cheers are sooo catchy. dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum BORREGOS AHAH. (with the beat of the drums, perfect! latin american flavour GAO GAO!) AHAHA

IT'S BEEN ONE MONTH. may all the joys come ahaha.

and cheng gong said something else i think i really need to copy and paste it here haah!

"yeah rain kinda like to mess with eomotions"
its time like these we learn to love again (8)
*jajaja
*music may help"
cos i was saying i've been feeling "unfeeling" and "dead" pretty much these days haha...

me "apple juice - u make me feel so much better! suiyuan bei. says:
*hahaa THEN we're the smae haa
*i used to take pride that i'm so emotional when i was much younger
*cos i feel that it's wad makes me humane
*but as i grow older, i realize it's so tough to get thru certain times when ur emotions get the better of u haha
*or having no emotions is like some kind of mood change haha
*oh shit and times like this i feel like i wnat to stop figuring it out

"- jOs www.maldom.com says:
*jajaja yeah
*dont figure it out
*enjoy instead
*read
*keep ur imagination busy"

haha okie, zao now! need to try to enjoy the rest of the cold cold night, shower and do stuff! fark la, chinga haha!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]