{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, November 21, 2004, @4:51 PM.
{ I'm Feelin' So Good... I knew I would... }
Music: J. Lo's Feelin So Good

Woah, the Os are finally over. No more studyin, the books can disintegrate and evaporate into the air to turn into vapour or bla bla.(Ok, that's not possible.) I DUN CARE! However, i'm not really that glad as I thought I would be, i mean initially ya. After the last paper Chemisty was over, the corners of my mouth were up and i couldn't bring them down til later when i got home and i was exhausted den did they come down themselves. Basically, i looked like an idiot with a stupid smile plastered on my face. Cos thr's like so many days b4 the exams end tat i'm only dead to the world by 2 or 3am and alive again b4 7am. Hence, during that time, which was b4 exams started and during the exams, i was reli very shocked at hw awake i am in the day. It's only til the end of exams, the Chemistry day, or 19/11 (Fri) den did it dawn upon me that my body was tryin very hard to keep me awake by using up all the resources it can get frm my body, thus my cell renewal and tissue repair rate was reli minimised. In other words, stress... SCARY STRESS, it SUX!!

Anyway, why I'm not that glad as i thought I'd be was cos I came home, took a look at the pathetic bookshelf which is part fren (all my junk are thr and i keep them thr for convenience sake, eg. cross stitch i'm workin on, the threads, my photo albums, my plastic bags, dictionaries, neoprints box, cleo mags,... sry if i bore u pple out thr but i juz wanna let u guys know what i have under my belongings hee :p). Okay, the enemy part is all my TYS, textbooks and workbooks. Okay, moving on, I felt kinda weird and lost as i suddenly dun haf to study anymore for this holiday and i'll be moving on to a new school next yr, so i'm reli hoping that it will pass soon... and the only prob now is that i haf no job, but i'm tryin hard for it though. Okay, enough abt that... hee...

Hohoho, but apart frm all those revelations up there, i reli hafta say how bright an outlook on life i haf now, but sometimes pple have their ups and downs so it's perfectly fine to be down once in a while. And actually i think pple shd be down once in a while, if not u would not treasure the ups when u haf them... Okay, it's philosopher kyla speakin now...

Plus things i'm currently looking forward to, Thanksgiving dinner (hope it reli turns out great), dance chalet, goin back to dance practice (maybe to relive the experience cos not much chance in future + playin ard like a fool with dance frens), msia trip, watchin movies at fren's house with flamez, reading a whole load of teenage books, and some witty books, reading more interesting blogs of interestin pple. Ha, can't reli recall any incidents that happen so gonna end here. haha, i'm goin to a fren's house for the bbq with her church frens and some of my good frens. See ya later... :P woah, i'm feelin' so good, i knew i would...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]