{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, May 21, 2005, @2:10 PM.
{ Hu LA LA, my brain goes on vacation at times! }
Hahaha, this is funny. I think i got this from Kyra. About ur brain taking vacations and wandering around, so u can't concentrate. Well, it's just that these few days, i have short term memory and thr's this morn before going to sch, whereby i went to the kitchen to get sth, but ended up turning around in a few circles b4 i rmb what i wanted. Really stupid, hahhahahahha...

So, that day during Chinese, I was like listening but I dunno what the teacher means. Like a sieve, but I like to say that my brain has gone on vacation. I finally understood what it meant. So I was telling Synn that the brain has gone on vacation and that it's in Hawaii dancing ahah and a while later, it's in US playing snowballing with Kyra. It's like only my brain alone playing snowballing with Kyra. THAT WOULD SURELY FREAK HER OUT! PLAYING WITH A BRAIN!!! AHHAAHAHHHAHHAHA... Yup, so juz wanted to mention this too. Oh ya, um... I wanna say studies doesn't really mean too much to me. Cos June, when she was studying my 16PF for me asked me if i was stressed or nervous juz before i got my O level result slip and I was like "no"and she haha, laughed and said, "well, that means that you don't really care much about studies." And I was like, "yah, that's true in a way." So she was asking me under what situations will i feel really stressed out and my answer very naturally is, social situations ahha... So there..

And I'm also listening to jojo's "Not that kinda girl"and J.Lo's "Hold You Down", Howie Day's "Collide"--> Really nice songs and meaningful lyrics... and Tyler James' "Foolish"

1 Comments:

oh my gosh oh my gosh so that's the title and artiste of the song!!! howie daves's collide!!!!

By Blogger Pamela, at 7:39 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]