{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, July 07, 2005, @8:23 PM.
{ Acknowledgement... continued... }
Well, I just remembered what Tyrs did for me:
I forgot when it was but she actually made and brought pancakes for me in SCHOOL! it was for my breakfast... She always lent me money when I din have enough for food or to buy stuff, she bought this handphone pouch like a little pink sock for me but i lost it boo :( cos it was lost with my phone...

Evio:
Going all the way to the photocopy shop cos I was lazy just to print some notes for me that she din print the first time she went. All the things she said when it was about my grandma. Waiting for me when I was late for work and we both were late. Well actually the work part applies to synn and tyris too!

Synnos:
For saying she din know what to say to me so she din send me any birthday greetings. That's all for now, I can't think of others.

Pammos:
Making me feel so much better after the apology text, the very recent one. I really appreciated that one! Cos I felt like it was the end of the world before it...

Little Rebel:
Amusing me at the most unexpected times.

V3nis:
Entertaining with her mimicking abilities. Letting us swim at her house and the food your mom make is simply delicious!

Rabbit:
Teasing me to make me feel better when I feel sad though they are not very kind at times.

Serene*~Dance:
Encouragement during dance, school and hiking ha... I really miss the times.

I dun mean it for those I never mention cos it's so hard to remember everything at once...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]