{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, September 07, 2005, @12:21 AM.
{ "OH YEAH" -->ma' new catchphrase }
Oh yeah...

Realized it's been so long since I wrote here... I'm lazy(oh yeah...) and occupied with stuff?(maybe) But recent things that make me feel full up is being part of the organising comm for Grad Nite' 05. I find it a pleasant surprise too. I never thought i'd feel attached to a school project that much, never thought i'd be able to feel rather at ease with a group with more than 5 pple(other than dance) that i have to work with and know them well in a number of days.

Regarding school work, I'm trying to finish hw, though obviously not, since i have the time to write my blog after so long again. Meanwhile, there are many fun things that happen in school that i laugh so much about, but i won't go into detail, just listing them out will evoke my deepest memories when i look upon them in future.

Think i'll be in a state of mind when i'll speak like a noblewoman or lady of quality in 19th century Europe ha. Got the influence from the book "The Grand Tour" and a previous book about magic but still remaining so real, as it's written in the format of letters in the first book and diaries of some sort, but not exactly, in the 2nd book. I'd highly recommend the book to peeps who love the feel of European magic in its earlier days while waiting for schemes to be discovered and using magic to solve the problem...

Before i forget some funny things, let me list down some of them:
- tinker and bell
- black dog, girl?on the bus
- "you are dead!" by f.go
- my mind not in line with my mouth, the MNM syndrome ha (acc. to me)
- my constant fear of being discovered at student leaders' camp... hee
- the pleasantly disturbing phone convo with daviddave hahahah

til then, and Katie, i'm really glad you contacted me again! I'm so happy, guess i always sent emails to the wrong places, so you dunno i was trying to find you... Hope we'll know more about each other real soon! and um.. hope grad night really turns out well... and i'll hope to update more often ha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]