{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, July 20, 2005, @8:38 PM.
{ my dear sims, you'll always be in my memories... -_- }
I was so sad just now!!! cos my bro told me that the com got error and had to call up dell n was told to reformat com, so now all my SIMS ARE DEAD, AND THE HOUSES AND WHATEVER CLOTHES I DOWNLOADED!!! I cried on the spot when i got the news, it's just too overwhelming. My sims are like my blood, real pple I live with. I come home everyday after sch, lookin forward to play them. They are like my best frens, my blood, my sweat, my shit, or watever. So it's very depressing to know that they are just Pooh!, gone like that.

But acc. to my bro, the guy said it's cos i d/l 2 much stuff from Ares. But I need all those dance videos to learn steps 4 recreation. It's like being deprived of music and all is the end of the world. What would it be like w/o music in our lifes? Without dancing...an appalling idea so I shall not dwell on it. Sometimes, I know i'm a v. bad girl, doing all the bad stuff and make it seem as if it's not my fault. Think i did wrong my bro, but I just don't wanna be the losing party since he always upsets me, well not always, but quite often. N even if he's my rotten brother, I still lurve him sumhw. Deep down my heart, I dun wanna fight + quarrel whatsoever. But, I noe time will tell, n juz annoyed him and made him laugh all the while as I was being an irritant, talking like a bullet train abt stupid stuff, I dun wanna mention it here...

I've got over everything today i guess. Was late again this morn, and had to shit again during Project Wk. So ended up late in class by 1/2hr, like last wk, but I really had2shit. Teacher was so fed up that he interrogated me on the spot. Had 2 lie, cos thought he wont believe e fact that I'd shit every wed morn durin e lesson, but it's true. So he promised me tat the next time i'm late, he's gonna make sure i get into trouble. I guess i looked v. sad, and kept to myself all the time till the lesson ended. Which's y he came and talked to me nicely or rather "gently" ha, and asked again the reason i was late. It was beta, at least I know he's not cold-blooded.

Oh well, I noe he's not in the 1st place cos of past experiences cos he relents at times. But hope i'm not gonna be late anymore. I can't afford to do it, it's beta to stay home than go sch if i'm late. N Sims 2 is an addiction. Read on the bbs, sth like a bulletin board in the sims official website tat "Sims are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." See, it's like so many things happen or thoughts pop up just cos of sims, this virtual simulation game that has brought excitement, assurance(for me!), security and relaxation for so many people around the world.

This 2 great books are wad I'm currently reading. This is so funny: "Mates, Dates and Sequin Smiles by Cathy Hopkins. The other is more inspiring and i'm still in the midst of the intro, but i already know this book is life-changing: "Anna and Mister God" by Fynn. This is the full 3 books of sth like a trilogy. So there, gotta email my cousin who's an air steward. His bday tmr. Happy bday :) Jason! Wish you haf a great time wif Masaki if she's there with you aha..

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]