{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, July 26, 2005, @11:10 PM.
{ Why do bad things come all at once??? :( }
I've recently come to heard of Mister God from Anna, it's a book I've just started reading. Anna was stumped, maybe even angry... that Mister God let bad things happen, like letting people die, wars breakin out and fights... I just hope Mister God knows what he's doing. It's depressing, seeing so many bad things happen and we cant do anything. Maybe sometimes we can, but sometimes we really cannot!

It's very sad. Just received a very bad piece of news. My big aunt had just passed away. My dad must be hurting so deep... As well as her children and loved ones... She's a big woman with a big heart, always so generous. To think I din wanna stay at her house longer after we got to her house that day we went back to Msia to visit my grandpa. It was like, just one and a half weeks... One after the other, first my grandma, now my big aunt. It's terrible, it really is.

Why do all these things come without any warning at all? But maybe if there were warnings, we'd be living in constant fear and wouldn't enjoy our remaining time or the loved ones' times spent with the ones who will soon leave us. But it's good though, that these 2 loved ones of mine passed away peacefully, as in they din leave this world with pain or in agony due to illness. They were all well and healthy before they left us...

N today, it was pretty bad for me. I deem it a conflict with Synnos, it's just something that I'd reli love to avoid but thr's nothing to avoid to her but there's something there to me. It's intangible... Like many things are. So I'm just gonna let nature take its course. This piece of bad news is again a reminder, that loved ones are precious. But I really DUN wan such reminders...

Haix... I have a selfish thought again, that I'm glad it wasn't someone who was closer or dearer to me. Although I like her cos she's nice, I din really spend a lot of time with her or talk to her much or anyting like that as she's from my dad's side and lives kinda far from us. My dad is very close with her cos she took great care of him when my dad just came to singapore from Msia when he was a lad... All these things they felt, memories they had cannot be erased like that, neither can they be bought. Those are special times they shared.

So, think I'm not gonna be that sad after all, though I cried instantaneously when my mom called to say that. It's like my dad must be so sad and I'm bound to cry when I see him. I hate it when he cries. The most recent time was during my Grandma's funeral, the earlier time was in 1997, when my uncle died, his third bro... Hope he'll tide through this ASAP, as he's got lots of work to do and i really dun wan anything to happen to him.

Bet the stress and helplessness I felt during Geog in the morn is so insignificant compared to this. Maybe that's why I dun wanna study, at times... I feel so suffocated. I really like learning, I really do. KNowing about other people's lives have never failed to bore me, most times... Or you can say I'm lazy... Oh right, I was watching Tian Long Ba Bu, this drama serial of the past dynasties in China, I dunnno what you call it in english, it's those martial arts sort of thing.

My uncle threatened me to finish watching the whole set by this friday, so yeah, I have sth to pay all my attention to. I really wouldn't know what to do after finishing them, yup, so that's something to be happy and sad about ha. Jimmy Lin Zhi Ying is so CUTE! Wang gu niang very unique-looking, pretty, demure, and sweet ha. Enough of this, better get back to it. N the previous sat's dinner at arena country club was great fun. "handsome boi" and "spin the wheel" ha... Ok, things are not so bad at all, but I just can't help wondering if July is a bad month, for this year only la!!!

1 Comments:

okay a cancer baby u are.

and u need a tagboard. commenting is very troublesome. that's y sometimes i read le i lazy to comment. still have to sign in blah...

By Blogger Makan Girl, at 6:42 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]