{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, July 19, 2005, @8:21 PM.
{ This is a very long post, but I believe I have the power to hold the reader's attention with my language skills hah! }
Does anybody out there who always rereads their blog entries? I wont wanna do so everyday, that's too much a waste of time so I think reading them once in a while is so nice, it's like nostalgia will be in the air ha. Oh right, was just reading my entry abt grandma. It felt so nice, to feel that sorta warmth with my cousins and aunts and uncles and whoever. I mentioned sth abt me wanting to write all these intense and strong emotions I have abt goin bac 2 Ayer Tawar for the funeral and all sorts of funny things, but now that the storm has passed, I don't really feel that sort of pain or grief. Really, time helps lessen e pain.

A dilemma for me, 2 go Cambodia wif Evio, go Australia Perth to see ROCKS(WOOT!) and eXPerience university life cos you'll be working wif professors, or e China trip to learn abt the history & culture, like e QIN EMPEROR, visit the DU FU house or sth like that. Oh my, I really wanna go e Du Fu one, cos there's this poem I like which is by him. Though it's a bad connotation, if you consider "Qing Ming Jie" bad. Well, tats a festival 4 us Chinese, on 5th Apr, we go to our ancestors' or late relatives' graves and clean it up, sorta like a day for remembrance. Wont touch on too many actual details, just wanna let on that I'm still crossed over which to go.


Sometimes, i'd rather we dun have choices. Cos we must bear the responsibilities of watever choices we take, and they are not positive or nice all the time. Oh well, that's part and parcel of life. I realize I like to say oh well, it's not like I spot wells all the time all over Singapore, like on my way to sch. Oh well, I'm just hysterical. Wait, you're supposed to laugh! HAHA! Gotcha, you juz laughed. Cos you read "ha-ha" in your heart!!!

Tats lame, I admit. Kylagurl is a bit stupid in the head today, as always ha. Reli nice chattin wif Ser Dance 2day. Made me miss the times we had in sec sch. It's like, everything in the past is so far away frm us, but human beings have to move on. Oh well, i'm gonna try facing e future wif strength, courage and determination, not forgetting positivity. Plus, sometimes sch is rather fun, but e common tests which takes up 30% of our overall marks is in a few wks time and i haven got an inkling on how to write an essay, be it any subject, so kill me!~(I just hit my hand and mouth hard, cos I shouldn't be uttering nonsense. Did you know that the harder you hit, the better it is? At least that's what I think so...)

Anyway, think i'll kp 2 dis style of writing, cos I like 2 write whatever that comes to my mind. So whatever I write is juz parts of memories or thoughts I have. Here's one more, do you realize tat u're changin all e time? As in, I know this is well-known, tat "the only constant is change". But what i meant was do u feel e chg? V. often, it's not til others tell u tat u've chged den u realized u've indeed changed? I hope pple who read my blog could comment on qns I toss out like tat cos I wanna learn more, abt how different pple think. Of cuz, you dun have to force yourself till your brain pulverizes into grains ha. I understand stress, don't belittle me alright? I noe this is kinda weird, but I discover that I've got many thoughts tat I wanna express, and I hope to get some sort of response or comments so I could learn sth out of dem.

1 idea I haf: do you realize watcha tink of urself can be so diff frm wat others think of u ever? Cos recently this new fren juz told me tat she thinks I'm brave, as in I DARE TO SPEAK UP! Ok, I admit I do try to speak up in class, but not in lectures cos that's intimidating but I dun really tink of myself as brave. To me, being brave is doin wat u fear. If i do sth that i'm not afraid of or enjoy, i'm not brave. So it all comes down to how one thinks... Another eg is tat I used to ans qns on personality tests tat I'd prefer a routine n structured life, but nw I realize I dun like to follow things acc. to a system, as in a schedule. I prefer to do things spontaneously now, and this is so NOT ME in the past...

I know I have many qns that I juz ask. Peeps who r interested to ans, pls ans K? N just went bac Msia e previous wkend to visit Grandpa. It's like I dun wanna haf any regrets aft my late grandma. Treasure them as and when you can. Took some pics myself and I'm gonna post them up here to show the world hw goofy and dumb i look, my face is like a watermelon, but to some, a bun... thanks wong eight egg, decipher that, my dear frens, (excluding wong eight egg cos u noe already ha).

Funny things in sch: IF(idiot fatty), the deliberate rolllling of pens on to the floor ->Synn, the role-playing of a cop in the toilet with Synn during GSC, n Xin Zhong "he jiu" means drink beer, with the hand gesture, "i treat you eat shit, you treat me eat shit,"->"an eye for an eye" hahaha! I know that having a very long post instead of a few shorter ones might cause readers to lose interest, but I believe I haf e power 2 hold pple's attention and I've come to write titles after I finish my whole entry.


Some pple in my life tell me "You're very unique," ok thanks people. But sometimes i feel I just deliberately make myself like that. IN whatever case, it doesn't really matter, as long as I'm hapi and I'm glad my minor problems with DAda has been solved, though more effort is needed to build stronger n closer r/s! That fren even said I think out of the box. I really have to thank you, Yeeky, cos you gave me confidence. I never knew I was like that to someone. To myself, I think I dun think at all, as iN i dun use my brains... I'm lazy, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]