{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, July 29, 2005, @6:59 PM.
{ Something NICE for a cHG! *_^ }
Yippe yee, I'm goin to Genting Highlands later, at night, taking the 10pm bus. Hope it'll be great fun, ok, yes it'll be, of cuz, with my lovely cousins ha. I can't wait to see Potato and hear her scolding me vulgarities? hhaha... It has been really stressful and tough and I really wanna thank Synn here! Thanks for the card! It's SO LOVELY! and bet u got the quote of the candy from being a councillor right? haha... anyway you get it, it's great, i REALLY LOVE YA ALL, DEAR FRENS AND FAMILY! It meant even more to me, since it was given to me at such a time of my life. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! i can't never thank enough people... :)

So, I'm gonna get something for all my frens, if possible... That is if i have time to play, get stuff, talk, fool around, read books and even do homework hhaha... It's gona be short, gonna return on Sunday, hopefully, i'll have a better start to life. Yeah, indeed life has things to look forward to and they push us forward towards the future... Long live HOLIDAYS! Thanks Yeeky and Seabell, you two have been especially helpful during this time. That "boo hoo" session was just freeing... EMANCIPATION! Thank u 2 so much too! :) Discovery of "xiao zhu lin"---little bamboo forest was really lovely haha...

Finally finished the tian long ba bu show. Knew I'd get "entwined" in it somehow, it'd be the worse if I watched ancient chinese shows in the past, cos it'd take me longer to get out of the past and return to the future. But, guess i've indeed grown and know better how to deal with it, so I'm not that engrossed in it after finish watching this FABULOUS show! Future shows would be really great! hee... Guess everyone can see how happy I am, at least for now. I just love my mum and dad and bro and cousins! Thanks especially to Potato, who'd always have a way of scolding me, til i'm back to present, and not a girl who lived in the past ha. So, I'm happy to have all your words like "ni shen jing bing tai zhong", "chao ji bai" and bla ba haha

Gotta go pack, if not, Mum'll be damn pissed at me haha... I mean she doesn't know cos the rest of my family is at my aunt's wake now, but she kept telling me to do it and not let my other aunt wait when she comes and fetch me to go to take the bus to msia. La la lala, it's so exciting... Haye mickey you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey uh uh hey mickey uh uh... Guess this is what i'll be singing when i'm high in future haha... Love it man! Badaba ba bye!!! :) Whew, off I go to a new adventure!!! :p (i'm scared me and my aunt, 2 blurs getting lost on our way to meet the rest hee) LIFE IS GREAT, LIVE IT!

4 Comments:

wee.. glad you are back on the track of the bright side! =D
chEEEERiz.

V!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 PM  

hey glad ur happy again..=)hahas.yesss.u got the mickey lyric riteee!=)))

hL

By Blogger Miss Pek , at 8:53 PM  

*back from OUTDOOR ADVENTURE CAMP between teh taurus and aquila!*

WWWHeeeeeeet! =)

V!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 PM  

well that was a reply to the qns u asked, in case u got no link of what i am talking abt. HEH!

V!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]