{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, April 10, 2006, @8:01 PM.
{ Am I accident-prone or what? }
Am I accident-prone or what? Maybe I should really make it a point to blog almost everyday so that I can keep a log on my daily activities as well as my mood swings...

I really admire myself for the fact that I can have so many mood changes throughout the course of the whole day. The morning started off... not so well. Hadn't had enough sleep the previous night, that's why. Cheered up during break after chat with Cybell and then sorta warmed up to both Cybell and Yeek. However, it dipped down again during the 2nd chinese lit lesson cos I was withholding the pee in me. Went up again on the way home with Eve. thanks eve! :D, you're indeed a great pal. My only fren ahha...

Got home... Went down again cos I spoilt my one and only precious dvd player. Was too excited to try to dance along to Elva's concert disc and I put it in too fast and didn't aim it properly so it went in and got stuck and can't come out now. I have to put on hold my express boy subbing as well cos i can't watch the dvd. But, I can sure download it...

In the morning... I almost spoilt the computer by fumbling with the ip addresses and connection stuff yesterday. Sucks! I was really horrified that it would die on me cos i got the bsod(blue screen of death) acc. to this net fren guy from Canada who is a computer whizz hah... Luckily, Windows XP's system restore saved the day and my computer was spared from dying. I really can't live without my computer. I'm just so helpless.

So, am I accident-prone or wad? Maybe... it's during this period of time when I started fansubbing maybe. I almost caused the CPU to explode once cos I cleaned the fan(opened the case before doing that) and didn't put the wires around the fan properly and it sorta went into the fan, causing some belligerence there... Mmm... did I use belligerence correctly?

Ah... Learning of English... Well well, don't talk about it. I'm currently in big trouble with myself. To be exact, my brain. It kinda doesn't function well or I have obsessive compulsive disorder like the guy in a book I once read about, ok, i didn't finish the book. Cos I'm watching jap or korean shows with subtitles recently, I tend to focus too much on the subtitles that I lose my train of thought and I gotta keep rewinding. It's like my mind is all twirled up up there... I need more sleep, hopefully I'd be back to normal by then...

big shit! It's showing So You Think You Can Dance? gotta go be a fan of the TV again... Right now... See ya all, my pals ahhaa...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]