{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, April 17, 2006, @6:20 PM.
{ A very quick one! Cam whores! i love u all flamez... }
Thanks bro, for continue to let me use the com when I said i'd off it quite a while ago haa...

Yesterday was pretty fun, to sum it all up, i mean. I had a bout of mood swings but in the end, it all worked out and I did enjoy myself pretty much with the neoprints and chats(especially with Tyris cos I was asking all about her poly and her new poly friends ahah while she had a bad nose) She was also very nice to help all of us pay with her nets cos we didn't had cash but still wanted to shop haha... THANK YOU *_- :biggrin: =D

Before I forget to mention this, (this is also the sole reason why I wanted to make a last attempt at blogging before I off the com) I need to tell myself to rmb tat I'm one who needs constant psycho-ing. To be honest, I'm an evil person. I have negative, bad, wicked and especially this [jealousy] thoughts very easily. The thing good about it is that I recognize that it's bad, it's a problem and I don't let it take over me if I can possibly could.

I would try to keep it within control and keep telling myself that this is not that bad a world after all. The people around me, though they are pesky and irritable sometimes, that's what a true, genuine human being is like, with flaws and all. That's why we gotta love all of it. Which is why, I would just keep on going and going with the brainwashing...

I've gotta:
Go with the flow... The ONE
Think simple and pure
Be an encouraging friend
Give more compliments
(i think of them more than I actually voice it out = i'm shy)
Try to "heat up" to people (cos I'm one who's slow at it)
Embrace my uniqueness, as well as everyone else's...
Have the optimism and hope and faith to help me get
thru everyday...

With that, i end this entry. The pictures on Little Rebel's blog are FANTASTIC! WOO HOO!
I love pics... Stealing this from you: Cam whores ahha...

P.S. Thanks Pammy. Eve told me that you said this during the time when I was in Msia and you gurls went to Swensens to celebrate ur bday. "Is it because Grace's not here?" when Synn said sth about feeling lacking in sth? I think so.. haha... but maybe I made a mistake, or Eve did haha...

I LURVE U ALL FLAMEZ! and all other dear friends but sometimes I do have conflicting thoughts. When I don't hide it well, it surfaces and all but pls pls pls pls PUL-LEASE.... don't take it to heart if you do sense it. At the end of the day, I do love everyone.[when the happy and satisfied and contented Grace surfaces or is in control.] m_m

I'll steal the pics from Little Rebel's blog one day haa...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]