{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, June 29, 2006, @10:45 PM.
{ the eyes the best camera, the brain the best film, the heart the best album }
hehe... i'm supposed to be studying for my econs common test retest tmr but i just don't give a hoot about it. i've not been online for the past 3 nights in a row! yeah! clap for myself hahaa...

I just wanna post some pics uploaded from my cam phone. It's a teeny weeny bit of all the photos we took, including those my father took. He took about 1500 pics ahha, and now he has the painful job of trying to delete repeated pics or those that aren't that worthy of keeping ha. Though seriously, I do think every picture is a memory.

I really wanted to capture more of the heavenly scenery around me. What this guide said when we were on the Jiuzhaigou tour said touched me and sorta changed me. Translated into english: "The eyes make the best camera, the brain the best film, and the heart, the best album." I think this is really true, that we don't have to capture everything. Seeing it, taking all of it in and keeping it deep within our hearts is enough. Don't cha think so?

Gonna liven up and add colour to my otherwise black blog. hee XD m_m ^_^ Oh ya, school went by pretty fast but I kinda lost the momentum to study today cos it's so damn hot! haha... Must really enjoy the remaining time I have in school yeah? My uniform school life is ending soon. *mixture of feelings*

THANKS FOR ALL THE TAGS FRIENDS!!!



haha, i was forced into this outfit, in a way. All these pictures for now were taken with my phone. I only have the headgear on bcos I had returned the costume. Honestly, the lady just started putting my arms into the sleeves as she helped me wear the Mongolian? Tibetan? costume ahha. I was kinda sluggish after sitting on the bus and alighting quite often and was in a daze ha. It's only rmb10, S$2 for a shot, so why not? haha... see the nice blue water behind me. Of cuz, there are much breathtaking waters.



I ADORE this picture! ahha, like a true-blue traveller right? All the pics are in no particular order cos it'll be too much work to arrange them in the correct order. I'm sure though, that this was taken on the 1st day of our tour and I was filled with lotsa anticipation for the journey ahead. :) *bliss*



I LURVE THIS!!!! *muackssss* Do you feel that all these self-took pics emanate pure joy and bliss? Potato mentioned it too, that I was in a very gay mood and was ecstatic to be going through all of it. That's why all my smiles and expressions were genuine feelings of happiness. 8)



Ha, this is like a wet blanket. Not t0 worry, thr'll be loads of great pics on the way. I'll be posting a few at atime so that I wouldn't feel the weight of the immense work load. The downside is I won't be able to put them in the correct order bcos they are kinda jumbled up. I took some videos of me being the narrator which I'm gonna put on youtube and maybe here ahhaha...

Hee, I've posted some videos on youtube already. I'm just too shy to put them up here ahha, but I wouldn't when it comes to the travel videos I made. YEAH YEAH! i'm a travel video maker ahha... m_m

this is kinda long eh? alright, i need to go off now. it's eleven plus at night and I haven't bathed!!! argh!!! this muz stop! O.o

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]