{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, September 09, 2006, @6:34 PM.
{ I went mad just now. I shd tolerate more. You're doing great, Grace, Kyla... }
I went mad just now.

Forget it, I don't wanna remember bad stuff. I'll just say I gotta try harder at tolerating... I shouldn't let what happens externally affect me internally. Easier said than done.

Anyway, I haven't came up here for a looong time, cos I'm busy studying ahha... Really, these days, I dare say proudly I've really studied hard but all I did was only mostly Chinese Literature. I really wanna do it well! Only at one story. Only did I move on to another story and its analysis and stuff that I need to memorise ytd and today...

Argh... I do lurve studying, after I started. Hahah, but it's too late.

My dear ah gong(grandfather) has come to stay and I must say I'm not really mocking at him. I'm laughing because of what he does and what he said. I'm laughing at the issue, not at the person. Alright, it's a kinda grey and muddled thing ha. Whatever... Bla bla... Gotta go wash up. The tears leave sticky residue.

I can't help it. I'm just such a petulant child who throws tantrums like no one cares. My ma keeps saying, "wait till ah gong shouts at you"... Honestly, I'd lurve to see how that's like ahhaa. Alright, I'll just reveal a little of what made me so upset.

My imbecile younger bro kept saying I'm very "fan gan", it just means I turn him off or sth like that. (in a very simple context like fed up or annoyance) The triggering point was "you should just stay in your room and not come out". Whew! That set me off. I ran to my mama and she was busy doing some calculations.

I admit I'm being such a pest and making everyone exasperated. I came to the conclusion that I was stressed due to all of the studying. I cooped myself up in the room from 11am to 4pm just now to try to get all the memorizing in... for good! Though I did come out and walk a bit for a while...

Bla... All the stress is mounting up! I do feel it, like I'm almost always tensed up and feel that I can't really relax, except when it rains or at night when all is quiet. I'm just stressed. yes I am!

Goodness! Someone played tricks on me the other day, I think. The person's name is 'W'. To hell with W! Oh shucks! I promised myself not to utter the hell word cos I'm so scared I'll really go there. I shall say "to yell with W". I just wanna tell you all what I mean by that "yell"!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]