{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, July 17, 2006, @3:40 PM.
{ Yeah! times... }
I was seriously deprived of the com on saturday, to the extent that I played about 9hours (damn! I'm back to being a Sims addict) in all, though it was in 3 sessions. It just feels like I don't have enough time to play to my heart's content and when it neared the time I had to pass the com to my bro cos time's up, my heart would be squeezed in a way.

I'm glad that it's sorta over now. What more, I've been thinking thru stuff sometimes. Uh, I just walked home from school, again. Took me 35 mins. I just enjoy it the more I walk. The feelings of stress yet I don't wanna do much about it is officially over. Yeah!

Talking about Yeah!, the Yeah! times is what I'm gonna share. Have you ever joined a competition or sth like that and you won, or even if u didn't win, you had joy and laughter during the process? I suddenly feel that the Yeah! times don't come from money. You have to get it thru effort and when ur group or team is announced to be the winner of bla bla contest, WHOO! YOU GO! YEAH! and u JUMP AND HUG EVERYONE!

Come to think of it, it's been kinda long since I got it. Mmm... maybe it happened when I was in sec 3, when we were told that we got gold for the Singapore Youth Festival(SYF) competition. The down side was it wasn't announced on that day, after our performance that day. Instead, it was a few days later when they notified the school. Still the yeah! thing.

Well, maybe there were some Yeah! times here and there throughout my life. But they were just "at that moment Yeah!" times. I even forget about it. Well, I enjoyed all my Yeah! times! Tell me about ur Yeah! times if u happen to rmb them.

Bcos of the Yeah! times(i sorta thought about it when I tot of the world cup and feel sad that we wouldn't have a chance to cheer and yeah! because Singapore won or sth like that. Alright, forget it, I have faith in you, SINGAPORE!) , I've decided to Yeah! when I have the chance. Stomp on the ground! Cheer and whistle! (i go "whew wheet" cos I can't whistle and it's just so fake) !Clap ur hands or wave them in the air! Jump in mid-air and swing your head! Shake somebody hard on the shoulders! Hug and hop around!

About my addiction to Sims (i play Sims 2 by the way), during Econs lecture when my Econs HOD was trying her utmost best to inspire us, to motivate us to study for our A levels and we can surely make it, I was half listening and half thinking about my beloved Sims. I was sorta counting my Sims population in that neighbourhood, was almost gonna start on counting infant mortality rate(which is bullshit cos i don't let infants die for nothing, i haven killed an infant yet) haha... End of story.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]