{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, July 17, 2006, @3:49 PM.
{ bday prezzies, continued, a few more though... }
I tried to post the pictures in the previous post, but they just don't appear. That's why I'm trying here again:

continued from my bday pics... m_m



Yeek's gift for moi. She did it herself. Acc. to her, she knows I'll like it cos I like to hand make stuff for people too. Ha, I do like it. I made friendship bands for them during V-day this year. Really, I stayed up most nights to do for most of Flamez too. I immediately used it on my hp, it's a hp accessory. But the flimsy metal grasp came out and I'm keeping it safe now.



The remnants ahha... she gave it to me. Yeah, I'll have a few more strands of other colours to my cross stitch threads' box.



This is Miao Ling's card for me hahaa... I wonder if she drew it or printed it. It's really well done! :)



This is a really sweet gift and such a pleasant surprise from Eve, Pam, and Xiaoxia. In case you can't read the nice handwriting by Eve, (aha) it writes To: Our beloved GraceU



A pair of lips.(wonder whose is it) From: Pamela, Hui Xia, evelyn



Awh.... They are so great! They really know what I like hahaa... Cross-stitch. Damn! I've got 1 other of this series and it's in my drawer for goodness knows how long and I haven't started it, cos I've got another bigger one that I'm in the midst of. Though I've been ignoring it for a couple of months?



Ah!!! I lurve this! With the case and all.



It's not very clear here but the purple butterflies are so BEAUTIFUL!!! kirei!!!(jap) I lurve butterflies!!! T_T



It's a yellow flower pendant with a chain. It's a tad too short but it serves its purpose like a choker haha... ^_^



This is from vincent ahhaha... We exchange gifts, that's why. I gave him a beer charm(very small) and a crazy fish from toys R'us. I mean toy fish ha.



A cute hippo wrist rest. I was just telling my brother a few days ago b4 my bday that I was thinking of getting a wrist rest. He dismissed me and told me to get lost and I dismissed that idea. Voila! one for my bday. Though I really have no idea if it's that effective...

Alrighty.... that's it for today. I'll post a few remaining ones soon! Meanwhile, I've got belated bday celebration with dance frens! on 7/7/06 Fri. and rach's cosplay event haha... 9/7/06 Sun.
Not to forget, a few cam slaving pics with potato with a hat and ntu ki siao day.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]