{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, August 15, 2006, @12:19 AM.
{ Lurve myself... yeah! }
I've been crying in almost every episode of The Oprah Winfrey show... I do feel there's really hope for the world whenever I watch it. Mmm...

Slept at 3am ytd after chatting with Potato. I just vomitted a lot of stuff. I mean crappy feelings and a lot of unnecessary stuff cos of "think too much"(t2m) Honestly, I really t2m. yeah, a new abbreviation from myself haha... Though it wasn't exactly that great, i felt better.

In the end, I came to the conclusion: LURVE MYSELF. I admit I didn't give it much thought recently. I was too caught up with thinking about what I couldn't have. Though I'd turn back and tell myself I gotta count my blessings, (i tried counting my fingers and toes and it did help when I felt the things I had were countable) I only managed to stop myself t2m temporarily.

After "Lurve Myself" was recalled, pooh! it's like all the disgusting and sucky thoughts disappeared for that instant. That's why, I'm sure lurving myself would certainly keep me in equilibrium more often. However, I fear I'd be over egoistic, narcissistic, overly self-centred... Well, when it comes then. Thinking too highly of oneself is better than being low self-esteemed, huh? haha..

These are a few pics i do like very much and took them on purpose in China on the bus:
I wanted to create the effect of a travel journal...

*lurve this the most* *i look silly*


*do i look amazed?* *acting solemn*

hee hee... very old feel right? I like them a lot! There is an old feel indeed.

Lurve myself...
It's stupid... i've been putting it as the title of my blog but I nv stop and think it thru, i mean really think it thru...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]