{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, July 23, 2006, @4:38 PM.
{ Am feeling better now... *_- }
DUM DI DI DUM...

Uh, was a drama freak for It Started With A Kiss before I went for jazz in chinatown today. I was practically feeling kinda "floatish" cos the show is indeed cute and sweet and of cuz, amusing and funny! WAHA!

Mmm... Must be my runny nose and sore throat, that made me feel groggy and giddy. There were 2 moves where we have to swing our heads from left to right(full of force!) and then a body wave. Didn't wanna tie my hair so everytime after I swing it, (hahhahaah) I'd feel giddy. Nowadays, I feel dizzy from time to time(very very rare though), but I'm still scared.

.
.
.

Yee Hwa once commented that I might have leukamia (hahaah, almost all the korean shows' female leads have cancer of some sort and they bruise easily) when she saw Eve apologizing profusely when she rmbed that I can't be beat or pinched or whatever abuse easily cos I'd get bruises quite easily.

Some times, ignorance kills us and it saves us though. In this instance, I don't really wanna care about it cos it's troublesome and costly if I go have a medical checkup. Mmm, saw the NKF screening bus at Boon Lay train station today, for $5 and u get a checkup but I didn't wanna do it alone. MY FRENS! LET'S GO FOR SCREENING AND BLOOD DONATION ONE DAY TGT!

And, went to Ballet Under The Stars at Fort Canning on Friday night. Enjoyed myself, yes I did. It was with the dance juniors as well as peers. Thank you juniors!!! Was really high. But those times are not that often cos I'm not much of a social butterfly though I do wanna experience more YEAH! TIMES! xiAOXIA! we must join those TYPE OF GAMES I LIKE!!!

Racial Harmony that day... I looked like an "ah Ma"(grandmother or any woman of that age!) I was exasperated! Ever since a few years ago, I'm all set to be as kiddish as possible cos I wanna get to enjoy that simple joy kids get! To think I'm an Ah Ma!!! But ppl say it's not really me! It's the baju kurong I was wearing, cos of the colour and texture! Thanks Rad!!!! Anyway... :)

Maybe I'll post the pics for that, maybe not...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]