{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, August 08, 2006, @10:13 PM.
{ "Give to Gain" }
Cried quite a lot just now. Mmm, didn't wanna watch it at first, but watched it in the end. Life Story... The people who were trying hard to make ends meet feel so lucky when they manage to get food for the day and it's so simple... to be satiated.

I felt more about life's meaning recently... After my phone convo with Kyra for about 30 mins,(i must be mad! about $9 plus i think.) I do wonder how come she can be kinda depressed despite knowing so much... Well, to each his/her own. Everyone feels differently about the world. I feel that she's feeling cynical.

What she told me was: An average American would go home after work in the evening to prepare dinner. After dinner, it would be TV and then sleeping. There's not much of "life", they aren't really "living". She compared it with people living in India... who are constantly worrying about their next meal. She was saying that "that's what's called living", cos they are not under the materialism culture.

I completely agree with her. I pointed out that: It's a vicious cycle. As we have more money,(ok, we learnt all these in GP...and maybe when I read some informative and current articles journals or mags[though i'm damn slow]) and there's growing affluence, especially in developed countries, we tend to have excess money and we'd spend them on things or services. I can't help feeling that you'd just want more... more and more... cos the satisfaction a good or service can give you is only for a period of time, not long.

Hence, people who struggle to fulfil a part of their physical, vital needs, they feel contented with life easier...


Mmm... as much as I think through these days, I know I can't live in a make-believe world. I just gotta see the goodness in what's around my life and within life. I can't escape from it, I can't run away and hide myself from the rest of the real world in my imagined world. I just can't...

I can only move on... so here's the happy parts: Pictures! Memories!!! Though I do feel lately that there's not much of need to take pictures all the time cos some things are better off being etched in one's mind.

SUCK IT!!!! I CAN'T UPLOAD FOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT REASON. nEvER MIND, i'll do it another time then... So here's the update for now. I'll be back to watching Full House, Charmed and Save the Last Dance.

Hee hee... "Give to gain" - Phoebe from Charmed Season 1...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]