{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, September 30, 2006, @3:57 AM.
{ Juz a short update yeah... }
Hee hee, in rach's(Little Rebel) room now. We're having an overnight mahjong session but she's still not home yet! Evelyn, Shuhui and Tyris are just lazing around in her room while I've decided to blog a little blog haha...

Went to Ma's school just now for the Children's Day Party. Yeah Yeah, I'm a child! m_m I had so much fun but I'm so tired, though I managed to pull myself to her house in the end after finishing all the chores at home.

Will post up pics haa... That's all for now, don't have the pics with me now. I was so shy ytd when I gave Ms Huang her card haha. Thanks Yeek and Hailin for accompanying me! ^_^

Argh... So tired but still forcing myself to hang on. Life does feel great and better now. Was kinda stuck in a rut the past few days. Muz be lack of slp, late sleep, exam stress like unconscious feelings that makes me feel that there's nothing more worth for me to live for. Mundane life and it's just of no meaning.

So glad it's over for now. Potato made a comment that it's a good idea that I always use the idea of "lack of slp" or "late sleeping" to account for my bad moods, and mood swings.. I've decided to lurve myself(really) and like Anna, enjoy and anticipate each experience that is so different from the others. Yeah, really, I'd like to experience more of life and stop wasting so much time on the computer or tv or wadever. However, that said, I'm so tired to read all the Time mags and Nat'l Geographic and Reader's Digest.

Wahhhh!! I feel an enormous lump in my throat now. Bet I'm gonna have a sore throat day later when I wake up. Boo hoo hoo, argh, so sad... (sux, i dunno how to do tearing face, izit like this T_T)Bye all, that's all for the short update.

I'm gonna start jazz class again this Sun for the next 5 weeks before stopping again for A levels haa... My jazz teacher was in the NewPaper 29 Sep 2006! Check it out, she's with Xenbar, that SSOOO BIG pic of her in purple!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]