{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, September 15, 2006, @10:02 AM.
{ A little bit of Sims and TLC! }
It's been long since I've put up any pics to liven things up a little. I'm officially a Sims( i play the Sims 2, time to upgrade: for those who are still playing Sims 1 hee) addict so I'll show you some shots I took and I edited some of them.

Hope you all enjoy the virtual world from time to time...


This is one of my personal favourites. The one in blue is Nesta and the one in the dress is Adelyn. They're playing together. It's a dollhouse haha... You can't see their faces but I'll take a pic of them right in the face one of these days.

I did the spray painting at the side, do you like it? whee....


Sorry about this. I'm nowhere gay like them. The guy in the pink dress is bisexual. I haven't seen the one in yellow like any gurl before so I don't know about him... Kinda gross but it's interesting to watch...


Francesca(girl in blue bikini) is one of my fave gurls. I especially lurve her hairstyle. I like her everyday outfit too, she's wearing swimwear now. Vicky is the toddler wearing her PJs. I prefer her everyday outfit too. In the next snapshot, you could see their upper part of the body in their everyday outfit. Francesca and Vicky are sisters. So sweet right... Their parents have 6 kids.


Another of my editions! Boy! This is becoming an addiction! There! Francesca has on a yellow top, it accentuates her skintone. Vicky is in this dress in a beautiful shade of blue! Ah!!! This is so lurvely!!! Enjoy all. More coming up since this is becoming an addiction wah!!!

That's due to the fact that I don't go out much these days except to school and didn't take any new pictures of me and my frens haha...

I read an article on "Having More Energy" on i-village just now and thought I'd like to share. It mentioned about the need to give TLC to every living thing, but it's emphasis is on relationships. That's cos r/s fade away with time if u let it remain at status quo.

To all my dear frens: I don't wanna let them fade away cos we had such fond memories! I need to 'deposit' some lurve and feed the r/s sometime. See ya all!!!!!! *muacks* I don't enjoy kissing very much so this is a flying one... *_-

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]