{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, March 12, 2008, @11:53 PM.
{ ELVA is back! }
Elva is Back!



WheE! I'm so outdated lah. I didn't know 1087 til yesterday when i started looking for Elva songs after kTV during recess week aahha.

Neways, I think she's too thin now but her face is prettier! So beautiful! I'd like it if she's not so thin, really. It makes me feel sad for her. Spent about 2 hours trying to learn her dance of "Dai Yan Ren" (ambassador) I like the music whee. "Honey Honey Honey" is very nice too! I adore "Wo Yao De Shi Jie" (the World I want) too! WHEE! New songs to sing in KTV haha! YEA YEA YEA MAN! Go elva!

She also "zou xin gan lu xian", the sexy path hah. Kinda dislike that - good friends should know why. Luckily, she has some that has her personality few years ago. The sporty, hiphop, cute, lively gurl! Like a gurl, and not a SEXY LADY!

Recently, i keep procrastinating. I slept past 3am for the past few days.

One night: Watching Chao Ji Xing Guang Da Dao Season 1 (very entertaining)

But I think it's not good to watch too many episodes at one go = my ears never get any rest and it's really irritating ahah.

One night: Doing something special for some special people aha. I spent 6 hours at one go and the end result isn't that good yet ahah.

One night: Watching Wonderful Life (K drama) = Shin Bi so cute!

KYLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA = REALLY MUST BUCK UP FOR EXAMS! FOR STUDIES I MEAN!

nIGHTS ALL... OR RATHER, to the people who happen to chance upon my blog. Like no one! The web is so big but no one drops by = sad... But I realized this is a good place to store pics and I get to see a timeline of how my thoughts evolved. Ha, kidding, I'm not so good to be able to get a timeline from reading all that I wrote. Just bits and pieces of my life from back then til now!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]