{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, February 03, 2009, @6:25 PM.
{ Natural talents... oooh, food for thought... Maybe... Not that much... }
TITLE: Natural talents... oooh, food for thought... Maybe... Not that much...

I think I don't know what lurve means.
Like how do you know what you feel is lurve. So maybe I've never lurved before. It's just saying and thinking that I do but I don't ... Get it?

Maybe I should so adopt the mysterious way of writing as observed on Sexaye M.'s blog? Gives my blog just that extra bit of spice? A different spice?

All my misery comes from expectations. To think that I don't realize having them until someone points them out or after all the analyzing (sometimes over-analyzing) I do... From now onwards, I will remind myself not to have expectations that are too high. When I don't get what I want, I'm unsatisfied and feel sad about it.

How is it possible that some days you can be so happy but on others, you wake up feeling like crap and there's nothing to look forward to?

Maybe Phuture will do me some good this coming Friday. Dancing all over again, I want to feel that high of dancing again. Like how I felt in Yellowstone and days before I went there... Well, I guess lurving means I don't want to lose it? Taking care of it? Missing it when I don't have it? Am I nearer to what that means?

Currently, I feel I have a lot on my hands and it's bugging me like mad. 1st precis for Hc332 due tmr 12pm and translation assignment too. I have to read my long novels of Ba Jin's and Lao She's to be able to even think about what I want to write for my mini-thesis for HC301 Modern Literature.

Thanks for all the memories, Chong Min & Mingmin (aka Justice Bao, Green Day - Qing Tian hahha, mushroom). All the laughing at our belurve Denggay did me lotsa good! I should so write down all the funny things before I forget. "Ah, why am I wearing it too?" Ah... I used to write a lot of daily happenings in mi little book of "Memoirs", making my life seem so simple/ordinary yet having a vibrant life and different colours?

I should keep this in mind:
"Live for myself more" [多为自己而活]
"Live in the moment - enjoy the moment" [活在当下,享受每时每刻]

Literature makes me feel happy. It makes me feel sad too. I like to read those little stories or long stories - doing things you like (repeating it) is what makes you happy. But maybe bcos of that, I like to be sad? I dunno, maybe... maybe not. This is a post in which I do not have to be clear, I haven't a clear idea myself too haha.

我应该多写华文。忽然不知怎么写。我现在就写一些废的吧。我的室友不在,她回马来西亚了。她的生日是2月1日。啊,吕翠桑她今年21岁,在这儿祝她生日快乐,新年快乐!

我得多想想小时候的我如何度过无忧无虑的生活。为什么长大后的我那么时常无病呻吟?我甚至觉得自己喜欢烦恼。好像有烦恼就等于我存在哈哈。好歪的理哦。有时候,我想我喜欢和没那么熟的人一起玩耍、聊不开心的事或简单地聊天。他们对你的认识只会慢慢地增加,很多时候,他们会惊讶。糟了,有点词穷,证明我是很需要去提高我的华文程度。

我还蛮喜欢高教授在 HT301 分享她的生活点滴。我越来越觉得她是一个很会过生活的人。像我本身,我就觉得自己不大会过生活。在黄石时很会过。现在,我只想random一点吧。别以为我说的是废话!今天,她说每个人在某项才能或任何事情的能力和自己真正能够达到的最高点是有好一段距离的。只要有适当的方法,就能达到那个最高境界。此外,每个人都有自己独特、与生俱来的一些天生的才能 (natural talent)。只要找到自己的 natural talents, 而且好好运用及发展,并且追寻它(们),你就能够从中获得很多乐趣。Like it's your calling! Maybe mine is language, cos I'm really interested and I seem to be the best in my languages (cos everything else sucks - academically haha).

想太多真是我的问题所在。可是,如果自己勉强说服自己说别想那么多,我又会觉得好像少做了什么似的。我真是一个矛盾的小妹哈哈!我得看多点书 (小说啊、什么都看吧,但我还真得蛮喜欢看有故事的书。偶尔来写散文也不错哈哈),增广见闻,真地会觉得世界真的是辽阔无边!



thks muffins, i like this pic haha.
has that glowy kind of effect, red makes me happy i realize :D




my Denggay buddiessssssssssssssss... cheers to all the laughing moments and my stomach, belly muscles can work so hard during those moments ahha!

1 Comments:

i want that group pic from yesterday's dinner!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]