{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, December 12, 2008, @12:01 AM.
{ DOING THINGS IS SO IMPORTANTTTT! }
TITLE: DOING THINGS IS SO IMPORTANTTTT!

Once again, I'm here to emphasize the importance of doing things! I really no time to emo and I don't have the tendency to emo haha. Or think too much. Congrats! Clap clap clap for kylalalalala (5 'la's like Pui Ee took note)..

Dance dance dance mixmixmix haha. Thursday was the actual shoot in Ngee Ann Poly. We screwed up at some places during the actual take so Sexaye M. and me were feeling kinda down regardless of wadsortever positive feedback from others. Neways, I've decided to look on the bright side to save myself from unnecessary misery. As cliche as it sounds but I think it's really true, the most important part is the journey! Yeah, we really had fun coming up with the choreo. We felt stuck sometimes, like "keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding lurve"... bla bla a lot of blood was bled and I tot of collapsing at the end cos lose too much blood then die hahhahahahhah... Lame right... Neh ni neh ni poo poo haha.

Youtube was our inspiration and my poor heels ached so much... But it was good effort in the sense that I was finally so intense into something and I kept on dancing and thinking of steps even when I was so tired. I haven't felt like that in a while so I shd remember that feeling and it's good cos when I rest, it's oh-so-comfy.

Dammit la, today dunno why. Maybe no energy after Chingay. Chingay was right after our shoot, 7 til 10pm. So I not much things to write... All I can think of to blog was what happened in my life recently. Korean dance on Monday with SM and I saw YiHui was a pleasant surprise hah...

I so need to work on my expressionnnnnns..... In the shoot, my expression was blank la, uglyyyyyy la! Boooohhhh...

Later (Friday) we gonna sing, YNP ppl sing @ 10 dollars kbox in Chinatown. Then I'm going to Powerhouse with SM to make some new dance frens... This week is really action-packed compared to so many other previous ones... I don't have that feeling of not wanting to do things anymore cos I really want to x-stitch. Maybe I'll take a break from some exercise cos my poor heels need to rest for a while. I shd sleep at 1am today! Yehhhhhh... Learn more dance, though I'm demoralized these days easily but kylalalalala (5 'la's), don't give up and learn learn learn! So much to learn in this world!

Night cycling that day (last sat til early sunday) --- i also learnt new stuff. The seat must actually be higher! I did enjoy myself though at first so suay, the bike gears got problem then have to sit in the bus frm lakeside to queenstown. The starting point was JP so I was the first biker (gurl) to get on the busssssss... As if I so weak like that but i'm not.

I'm a minah haha. and i just squeezed everything on the top out from my measly brain... nights all. i'll do some subbing and watching shows then sleeping... Snores...


Sexaye M. & Kyla hee hee.

Evelyn can be so ridiculous sometimes it's so funny. She said she's not even my friend, she's a dog. Cos I said I only have 2 friends. I was talking to her on the phone on 154 back to JP in time for Chingay in NTU and Sexaye M. was sitting next to me. (dedicated to you -- Evelyn)

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]