{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, December 01, 2008, @9:40 PM.
{ Dang Dang Dancing }
TITLE: Dang Dang Dancing

damn, i'm sure the weather is much hotter now! cos i just have to finish dancing one 8 (means 8 counts) and I start to sweat. dang dang dang! whee, had a pretty meaningful day. Sexaye M. came to my house to start choreo for my fren's fren's assignment haha. we had lotsa fun laughing that's for sure. we have a few pretty funny videos ahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaha, i can laugh forever. Our steps, I'm thinking of changing some of them since many of them are thought just for the sake of them haha.

Dear friends, I think I'm gonna take the approach of "STOP! Think no further. Just enjoy. Life is short, be thankful that everyone is together"... I took lotsa pics of myself again today haha. Playing with my hair covering my face haha. I'm playing with my Lumix again haha. Lemme give my camera a name? Grace? Sas**? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, another bout of laughing.

I think the blog skin is so ugly. I'm so gonna have to change it.

wham! wake up now! Run the Show by Kat Deluna is so nice! "Grass Ring" 草戒指 by Shen Mu Yu Tong 神木与瞳 is sooooo nice! Now, Feedback by Janet Jackson keeps playing in my head hahaa. I so gotta go back to thinking of our choreo now. The shooting is on 11 Dec 08', may the Goddess bless us!

(Yeah, this is pretty much what's in livejournal...)

oh and i have a craving for chrysanthemum tea now!


i took it one day when the sky was suddenly purple during evening! it was so amazing, well, it amazed me.
tada, there u go...

some Halloween pics!
i'm never going to a club on Halloween

in the cab


this is a group pic haha.
i went as a gypsy.


we took it on halloween (past it to be exact), it was already past 12am.
in toilet @ Aki's condo haha.


yucks, u can see it's in the ladies at the back.


jennifer went as a geisha, you should have seen her in her jap kimono haa.
super nice...


i took this before i went to watch "danz war" on 1st Nov haha.

i've not been using the computer to play Sims 2 or watch shows for the past 2 days! Yeah yeah yeah! And I'm so occupied, like I'm doing things and I'm not thinking, pondering, too much haha. Yippee yippee yeah!

Sexaye M. is soooooo funny and cute! She goes "hee" and "kiii" from time to time. I'm retarded in front of her... Damn, we're both retarded in front of each other. I don't think I can ever be my emo self in front of you haha. Cheers to msn! Hip hip hooray!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]