{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, December 22, 2008, @10:17 PM.
{ Crying helps... at least a little... }
Title: Crying helps... at least a little...

All the bad emotions come flushing out. Melancholy... Mellow... Which one is it? Who cares? It's a numb state. Yi Zhi Mei 一枝梅 made me cry, yeah! So sad when Little Stone ask Long Er/Qian Er to give up but Long Er insists that he can't because his father's hands are gonna be chopped off. I miss my parents so much now. The so dumb/not dumb music of Korean shows are so nice..... So touching... So beautiful... So poignant... Live for the beautiful things, kylalalalala, stop feeling sad... Your parents didn't give birth to you to want you to hate this world...

But i still hate the... world... Enough... Start lurving it. The world sucks. I suck. I never knew I'd come to this, be thinking of this. Sang says I'm in a stage in which I'm transforming... Morphing... More on that, maybe later?

Feeling numb is when doing anything just doesn't seem that interesting... I should probably go and indulge in "The End of Mr. Y" by Scarlet Thomas... I don't feel like watching shows that much, dont' feel like fansubbing that much, or play Sims that much. Maybe I should just do it...


Some pics on 12 Dec 08' (Fri)
--- Singing @ 10 dollars ktv @ chinatown with YNP friends!





eating...


with the rebel in Powerhouse after that haha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]