{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, December 31, 2008, @1:20 PM.
{ Seems like it's getting better, really unpredictable huh }
Title: Seems like it's getting better, really unpredictable huh

Wiuuuuu Weet! Seems like life's getting better hahaha. My GPA upped by 0.02 (as corrected by Mademoiselle Pamela) so I can say hihi to Mexico once again. Worried so much for nothing... Again haha.

Ms Queenie told me more details about teaching and I get paid, 10 bucks per hour. Though I'm only like an assistant and teach once for 2 hrs, it's still a great opportunity! I can stop thinking of finding tuition or rather, less intense about it. I started learning facepainting and ballooning so some bucks there if I improve haha. Maybe still need to find tuition but I can afford to wait and I'll still continue to bug the tuition centre haha, money too good to be missed!

Recently I watched 2 movies in a week haha! I watched Australia on Xmas Eve then Eep Mun (not 'I' 'P' man) yesterday! Cos Twilight only left first row then I don't want to keep raising my head like an idiot and end up neckache!

I tot of posting my work and travel USA essay here today but I've been uploading pics on facebook, sending in an entry for a writing competition ahha so I'm tired to click and click... So next time!

some pics for now...

These --- just the tip of the iceberg.
The pics we took in Vivocity on 23 Dec 08'. Random dance friends gathering, super super random and casual and no stress and a bit like wandering haha. But I had funnn! More pics I promise! It's time I revive my blog!







MORE TO COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

xMas Eve (24 Dec 08')
---hai hailin joined us for a while and had to leave so I watched Australia with Yeek. I really enjoy hanging out with you gurls, let's hang out more! I lurve you two!!!!!!!!!!!





can u see smudges of my eyeliner?
cos I cried 3 different times in Australia haha.
we took these pics in the dark cinema in GV @ JP.


this Yeek go and lick something and had the cheek to tell me she licked the cream of my cappucino donuttttt ahha... so funny la.


I still had a great appetite that day so I ate a lot!
I ate a donut, a packet of fried bee hoon (shared it with Yeek) (superrrrrr yummyyyyy and cheap in new JP first floor, right at the entrance), then I ate a crepe too haha. So greedy, Grace the Greedy Gurl ahha G3.

At night, Flamez went to Cheng Teng's place to play wii til 3 am haha. Wii is great work out but can be so tiring!

More pics... It's time I started asking people for those pics that I haven't asked them from!Smiles :DDDD m_m ^_^ Things really do get better. So kylalalalala, just stop worrying, no appetite then no appetite haha. Can slim down. Hungry but don't want to eat, weird right? Haha, muffins, I think maybe you influence me... It suddenly dawned on me.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]