{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, February 15, 2009, @12:03 AM.
{ Yeah, I finally found HUI YOU TIAN SHI TI WO AI NI }
TITLE: Yeah, I finally found HUI YOU TIAN SHI TI WO AI NI

Happy V day everyone!
Happy birthday Papa - u're 56 haha!

I had a pretty happy day! Dance prac for JDC in the afternoon, I bought new shoes and some little gifts for Fanny and Ah Fu! But I need to be a good gurl and not be a lazy bum to send them out in letters ahhaha! Pls don't fail me again, Postal Services All Around the World! My letters to Taiwan & Russia didn't reach! Boo, so sad...

Neways, I'm so happyyyyyyy i was like hummming a little song - it's the theme song for Doraemon - weird but anyway, yeah yeah yeah, I finally found it! The book "Hui You Tian Shi Ti Wo Ai Ni" by Ming Xiao Xi is one great novel! Haha, but I'm left with a lil bit at the end. I know that a TV series has been produced, adapted from this book! I've waited so long, searched high and low for it but to no avail. But now finally, it's on tudou! YEahhhhhhhhhhh yeah baby hahaha....

HAPPY 21ST TO JENNIFER CHIN! HAHAHAH! I had fun at your party! :D

I'm back to watching my show so I can't crap anymore haha. I should so study but...... hahaha.. Suddenly, I feel like being blown away by all sorts of stories in the world. Literature haha. I was reading National Geographic 2005 (one of the mths can't rmb which) issue hahah. The world is so beautiful! Should I go to Mexico or not????? AHHHHHH. Need to do my assignments arghhh!

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]