{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, September 11, 2009, @12:54 PM.
{ i'm sooo tired, so i need to sleep! and call my family! hee. }
Hahaha. I just realized it's been pretty long since I blogged. I should probably blog in Chinese to practise but I'm so tired now.

My 5 exams are over. HAHA.
I got 99 points for one mod and 95 for the other AHA.

It's weird, so weird but I guess it's really a good thing cos I was rather stressed at first. So much work u know! But the thing is the work is simple, not difficult but it's just a lot of things piled together aha. It's like back to primary school when I saw the grades. I don't even hit a 90+ or 80+ since dont know how long ago.

We had Asians dinner just now haha. 6 singaporeans & 1 hong konger haa.
I've had 3 breakdance classes and I'm not sure if I should still continue. The koreans are really funnaye and I really enjoy when I go dance class with Maria hee. & Shingo Haha. Oh well, I'll figure out breakdancing later! Haha.

I enjoyed Jason's advanced class though it was a struggle at first.

We're going to Mexico City next week. I'm so tired now so I can't write much aha. I slept at 6am to finish up a bit more of my translating job and woke at 10am to go out to do our visa application!!!! on Wednesday. Then last night I slept at 2 plus am to wake at 7.30am AHHHH. Plus, it seems to my housemates I have dance everyday. OH well ha, that's true for the past 3 days. It feels like a really long time has passed haha. Mon and Wed break dance, then Tue I went for Jason's advanced class at his studio. "How much do I have to pay?" "Nothing". I didn't feel that comfortable there but I enjoyed the dance haha. But I guess I should know better right, since I always go for dance classes alone. The people know each other for so long so of course a newcomer will feel out of place easily cos it's unfamiliar and people don't generally talk to u that much at first? Haha.

It's time I stopped being so sensitive always. PLS, MY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, fark it la ha. Okie stop reminding myself. Be open, give things their chances ahha. Uh I shd sooo watch more shows ah. When I think about natsujo06 i think about shows and that I should watch them to learn more about life haa. But then don't know in which of my mods that I learnt that we really shouldn't care too much about the media. Everything isn't the real world, they are constructed realities. Oh fark, I don't want to care too much about it.

Plus it's so weird that sometimes u feel that time passes so slow. Like I had no idea I went for dance classes for all 4 days already. My thighs ached. Break dance is scary to me and we tried to do the spring and I've got aches in both my thighs, especially so in my right thigh. I'm considering to just pay the 300 pesos (around 30 sing dollars) for a month for the breaking classes cos at least I really exercise and feel tired! HAHA. But I'm a beginner and the 4th lesson (on monday), we're supposed to bring towels to try elbow freezes and headstands. No No No No! No quiero! Tengo miedo! AHHHH...

Or I'm just such a coward, like Woon Ha. Haha. I asked, "Are we cowards?" He replied matter-of-factly, "Yes...". HAHHA. It's cos he's scared to injure himself too. "I don't want to hurt myself in a foreign country." "Isn't it the same to get hurt in ur own country?" "But at least it's better, it's familiar and it's my home." HAHHAAH.

one day in school... during my 430pm to 6pm break.
i have lessons at 6pm to 730pm on tues and thus. my tue and thu timetables are the same.

18 Aug 09' (Tue)...


hungry so i drank choc milk. the smallest serving is 500ml. DRINK til a bit force myself at the end. you dian yao tu ahha.


i was at a bench. i prefer to be out in the green cos the school has sooo many trees haha.


our school (Monterrey Tech) is really like a zoo. FARKIN GAWSH! animals roam the school, like deers, peacocks, ducks, cats, lotsa birds. ahhhh the peacocks are kinda scary. They are not scared of people and they go near to people and they'd extend their neck like sudden to look for food. So now like I was telling Antony (hongkong dude ha) that I want to sleep at the benches outside not in enclose areas but bcos of the animals roaming about I'm scared and I want to go to the library aha. But I had fun chatting with Antony and his grp mates for a project while waiting for my lesson @ 6pm haha. Guadalupe and Enrique AHHAA. We were teaching them Chinese haha. I even said I'm in the group cos Guadalupe said I have to do work too HAHAHA.


Thanks HHL MIAP FOR ur happiness book.
I'm always in this circle/current of negativity or like I'd be fine for a while and the negativity will hit me again. AHHHH, fark, whatever la haaa.



i like this. the flash didn't make me too unlookable AHHA.

i want to upload more pics but my mind is soo tired and my body is. I jus tot I'd post something. NIGHT ALL! i shd watch more dramas, movies, books to get more inspiration and enjoy life ah ahha.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]