{/Love You More and More.
{/Sunday, November 21, 2004, @10:21 PM.
{ I'm back... mwahahaha... }
HAHAHAHA juz got off the phone with xiaoxia, she's an individual too, like me HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... I was laughin all the way while talkin to her hahaha... She's gonna call me back later so here i am, writing a new entry...

Well, got back from the bbq and reli glad that the hair crisis is not tat bad. My frens saw it and commented that it's kinda subtle, n u can't see it unless u r told to look for it. Ok, dis dates back to this morn when i tried to cut my hair cos it has evolved frm a meek and docile rabbit's fur (very very layered hair) to a ferocious lion's mane + the thick bushes of African savanna. It was thinned a teeny weeny bit but when u tie it up, thr's like a small tuft of hair that looks like grass stickin out at the back of my neck, the left side. It's pretty bad, cos the strands are supposed to be wispy on both sides of the back of the neck. But, the tuft on the left is really a small bunch, so basically i look like a real dumbass who seems to haf either cut her hair wrongly or the hairdresser made a blunder. But but but, hahah, hooray! I've finally found a solution, juz carry with me a small clip everywhr i go, den clip that tuft up whenever i tie my hair up. It's not a wonderful solution, but at least the impact is minimised.

N i witnessed sumthing real disgustin when i was on the bus juz now. A young couple stood bside me and dey were making out in public, oh my goodness, i can see that it made other pple uncomfortable too, especially a few of the middle-aged pple. The guy even kiss the girl's ears, forehead and lips plus hugging all over. Yucks!!! In public leh, got kids ard... Anyway it's none of my business. HAHAHA!!! So i seriously dunno y i'm makin so much noise here haha, but i juz wanna comment. But on the bright side, i met a pri. sch fren on the train ha, i find him reli nice hee hee. And then it was so weird when Synn and I were on the train. It was very cramped and we were the 2 talkin and it seemed like everyone was lookin at us...

And later goin shopping with Pam. YEAH haha, mum gave me $60, i reli thank her for that and hope it's enuf for the things i wanna buy ha, i've gt spcl guests soon hahaha. Plus i went swimmin on Sat(20/11) hoho, so i'm a little bit browner though i put sunblock, i said i haf african blood haha, so thr will be a larger amt of melanin present in my body so it's easier for me to turn brown or darker. Hope that i'm darker than G hee. Okay, gtg call xiaoxia now and i spent so long writing this entry cos i write them at diff times so that's why it's so long ha. More updates tmr hee... It's now 1.30am but i still waitin for call frm xiaoxia ha. Cos it's awesome to chat in the wee hrs cos thr's no more noise frm the damned buses and the constant drilling of the construction works... Sucker, noise pollution...


1 Comments:

hi there, I can't help but notice how similar we are during the exam fever. I tend to hibernate in my room, papers scattered all over and yes my parents were pretty MAD...

Congratulations on completing your Os! Dammit my exams are still on...

By Blogger jazz, at 5:24 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]