{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, November 23, 2004, @11:27 PM.
{ The Incredibles R reaLLi INCREDIBLE!!! U gotta watch it... }
Woohoo! The Incredibles is JUZ AWESOME! Cum to think abt it, I thought it was a really lame show which is juz crap when I saw the ad of it in the cinema when I watched another movie previously. Cos I really dun like cartoons and animation stuff so I am feeling a little guilty over why i thought like i used to and was kinda shocked that I went to watch it alone today on impulse. Well thr r 2 reasons actually, the 1st: I was really down, what with spending $8.70 on the cab fare, rushin frm Bukit Timah (aft a waitress interview which din go too well either cos I dunno the exact date I go back to Msia and return to Sg, so I can't blame the boss if she doesn't hire me, as i can only work in Dec) back to Jurong Point, to check out the factory job that Eve got, but it wasn't really a success and we were told to wait for the call and that we could go cos we both goin overseas in Dec, the only month when we can work in. And, I've had enuf of being the guinea pig, to be the one who go all the places, but well, enough of that... The 2nd: Read in the newspapers that it topped the US charts for 2 weeks and frm Gabe's account that it's REALLY funny...

So, i've given up on finding a job, it's not that I've never tried, but i think many pple wun wanna hire me cos i can only work a few weeks at the most. So, i thought, nvm la, juz live off my parents again. And, yup, I've decided to reli take it easy, get thru the rest of this week, it's reli spcl, i've got many spcl events comin up, hee hee. Den will juz read books, blog, do my beloved cross stitch, watch movies, go over to frens' house and chill or swim hah.

Regarding shopping trip yesterday, which is Monday, it kinda sucked cos all 3 of us din get anything. We had to rush to interviews at 2 when we only reached thr at abt 11, den all the clothes were too ex, we went Isetan den din buy in the end. The job interview kinda sucked too, so I dun wanna waste time elaborating, i juz wanna forget. Then at nite, went taka coffee bean with synn and rach, hee hee, that's our hangout. But all 3 of us were really tired so it was not that fun at first, but later it was better, but basically i was juz real tired, cos the previous night was spent chattin to xiaoxia over the fone till the wee hrs, rmb guys? If u dun, u haf not been keeping up with my blog, tee hee. Naughty little rascals! Okay, sorry for the sudden mental deranged side of me surfacing. Anyway, moving on...

I reli gotta go get my beauty slp cos i've got spcl guests... Woo, the suspense is KILLIN U GUYS WHO ARE READIN!!! oh well, maybe only those who dunno abt them. But the prob is i finished dinner at 9pm, real late cos my normal dinner time is 6pm, sometimes even 5pm. And I was like, come on Kyla, u can't go to slp 1 hr aft u've had a kinda heavy meal, unless u wan a pot belly though ur pimples improve cos i promised myself to slp at 10pm!!! ARRRGGGHH!!! Dammit, I practically look like SHIT now, juz a piece of BULL + SHIT = BULLSHIT! MWAHAHAHHAHMWAHAHAH...

P.S. Guess i'm a little light-headed and seem to haf really gone haywire. So, literally i'm mentally deranged so i beta go gt some slp, unless i wanna look like REAL SHIT or "kanasai".(sry to the foreigners who r readin this, this is Singlish. It basically means shit anyway.) WAHHHHH, i'm a wailing baby 2!


1 Comments:

Haha, I noe what you mean. In NUS, the term break is 4 months long and I end up bumming at home. To prevent poverty, I teach tuition to the most unmotivated kids in the world. Yup, my life rocks.

Replying to ur msg, I'm an Economics and Geography major in NUS.

By Blogger jazz, at 7:05 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]