{/Love You More and More.
{/Tuesday, November 30, 2004, @12:45 AM.
{ The US kids... Hohoho. I really had fun and I miss them... }
Okay, Gabe and his frens are gone, it’s like the last 4 days went by in a flash. I still can’t believe they are here and me and my frens have actually went to do stuff with them together. I really had fun. So maybe I should roughly write about the meetin. Plus, I din update here like for 5 or 6 days, cos I went out real early in the morn and came home like at 1 or 2am, so I din really go online to update my blog or do any stuff cos the first thing I did after getting home is bathe and drop dead on the bed.

The first day, 25th Nov, Thu, at the airport. I was really scared to see Gabe cos I’m scared that he will run back into the glass doors where he came out frm cos he freaked out at seeing Grace, the monster haha and i dunno how he will react and whether his frens will like me and my frens or not. But apparently, everybody hit it off and we really enjoyed ourselves. The bad thing was juz that we had a hard time finding Carlton Hotel cos we mixed it up with Ritz Carlton hotel and asked pple and went the wrong way and in the end we were late at meetin them in the hotel lobby at 4.30pm. Hee, walkin so much earned me and Pam the damned blisters, cos we were wearin heels as we thought we would go to a fancy restaurant for TG dinner, but nvm, we had our dinner at the Suntec City food court heehee… But it was nice, cos everyone was talking to everybody when we were juz walkin ard the mall and I talked to Gabe too. It was also the day where I bought the black+pink Fox slippers for 13 bucks cos my feet really couldn’t walk in my Mum’s heels. Ha, but actually I deserved that, I can’t blame anyone cos I wanted to wear the heels, and it’s my first experience… Lol.

Okay, so at night, we were like hanging ard the hotel and went to 7-11 and back to the hotel again. (I feel that Americans are obsessed with 7-11. Haha. They go wild when they spot a 7-11 store. Okay, maybe they feel a sense of belonging when they see that, ha.) Anyway, we spent one hr deciding how they are goin to contact us the next day, it was until 11.30pm when we left the hotel. I sorta ask Gabe if he wanted to come see us off at the train station and he said okay, and Junember and Kyra tagged along too cos they had nothing to do in the hotel anyway. Haha. Den Gabe went crazy and wanted to take the train all the way frm City Hall to Boon Lay with us. Ha, Kyra heck care and went along. Junember too. So the whole bunch of us took the train back to Boon Lay and got everyone on the train looking at us. Ha. Then Gabe gave me his spike bracelet on the train. Thanks GABE!!! Plus, I’m sorry if I din wear it until u told me to. Cos it’s really not wad Grace would wear and I’m tired and it’s heavy. Hee. But I’ll wear it for u, cos ur my SPECIAL fren and PENPAL, so I’ll probably be wearin it the whole time when u guys come in March!!! So anyway, it was the last train when we alighted at Boon Lay so they had to take a cab back to the hotel, it was juz past midnight and they spent $17++ on the way home cos it’s 150% cab fare… haha, so in all they spent $21++, cab fare and standard tickets juz to send us home ha…

The 2nd day, 26th Nov, Fri, me and Pam got to the hotel at like 10++am, and it was kinda bad at first cos the gals went to the mall to get sth to eat, we met them on the way to the hotel, opp. the traffic light, ha. And so, Anthony and Gabe were like doin their own stuff and me and Pam was juz sittin on the bed and waitin for 11 o’clock to come cos that’s wad Gabe said, they’re meetin in the lobby at 11am. Anyway, so we went to Little India aft that. Me, gabe and pam got lost so we took the train back to the hotel and met the rest juz outside Carlton. Then, some of them went back to the hotel with me and Pam, and we chatted inside the gals’ room. That was pretty fun and Evelyn and Huiling came along and it was fun too haha. So basically, we were juz idling and chatting.

Then we went to the mall cos Junember wanted to get her charger so badly so we had fun in the mall too, in Robinsons, the toy area, cos Kyra was so scared of the stuffed toys, she says it’s cos they’re scary when they’re in human proportions ha. Then, Rach and Tyris came join us before we went to the museum and lost Eric thr ha, Gabe din come cos he wasn’t with us when we went and nobody know where he went… So later, me, pam, eve, rach, tyris, Kyra, Junember and Anthony walked all over Clarke Quay, and I dunno whr before we found Suntec City and ate in the food court again. Haha, den at night when we finally got back to the hotel, we saw some nice toy planes flyin and stopped to look at it before Gabe appeared out of nowhere and Kyra and I got a scare haha. She laughed at me when she saw the look on my face, the sucker ha.

So, the rest had to get back, I din had to go, and I din wanna go home so I stayed with them and watched Junember’s video. It was pretty funny, but I preferred Gabe’s video that we saw on the first day. So then, I missed the train cos I stayed behind and sorta dragged or sth, den me and Gabe went down together, me to get a cab and Gabe to get sth to eat. So we sorta walk and chat and he ate outside 7-11. Then I got home. The chat I had with Gabe that nite was really nice, cos we were talking like we were supposed to, penpals chattin after seeing each other for the first time ever. I got home at abt 1.30am den the taxi fare was $20!!! Sucker, but the taxi uncle very good, it was supposed to be $21.15 and he only took $20.

I’m really tired now, I’ll continue the 3rd and 4th days some other time, k.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]