{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, January 10, 2005, @1:15 PM.
{ I'm in School JJC now }
Woah, it's been such a long time since I blogged. Been workin all this while and i'm so happy though this computer that i'm usin in my junior college's library is not that fast. But the words dun take 5 minutes to appear only after i've finished typing. So i'm satisfied as i can blog and the words come out. Okay, i'm sorta rubbishin now cos what i'm typin doesn't make much sense.

So hello to the pple who've been keepin up with my blog? hee hee m_m though i know there might nv be pple who read my blog on a regular basis, but pls pls, let me know if u do read my blog by leaving a comment k? it doesn't haf to be anything big, or juz say hi it's okay. It's good enuf for me to know that thr are pple who actually read my blog k... So in J1 now, i'm still feelin kinda lonely at times, and i get depressed and i get sad. But i'm sure this is a phase that will pass. So thr, this is juz sth i would like to express. As a matter of fact, i cried on the 2nd day in school, it was stupid so it's like as i wrote in my journal, one of the times when i can look back after i'm 60 yrs old or so and see it's one of the "I'm a Dumb Kid" moments. It's kinda pathetic, finding a toilet, goin into the cubicle to cry softly and let out the tears gently for like 10 seconds and i had to get out. Cos thr are other pple in the toilet queuing up or juz hangin ard, i can't possibly let the whole world know i cried right? I mean i'm gonna be 17 in 6 mths or so haha. Though i seriously dun think it's sth bad to cry. Cos cryin shows that u haf emotions k. Oh shitty hell, gtg, damn the stupid ass, i haf a talk at 1.30pm and i haf to rush to the hall with Amanda, the very tall girl haha. And it's 1.20pm now. Ciao!


P.S. I learnt that Ciao is bye frm one of the patrons of Palm Beach. It was pretty funny cos this family drink the chinese tea really fast and i keep refillin for them, like for 6 or 7 times in a row. I haf to do it cos it's my job and i'll get scolded if i dun do it. And i think the 2 daughters of the family saw the joke in me fillin it whenever they take a few sips and they started laughing. Then i started laughing too and it's like i would laugh whenever i get near them, then eventually everyone started laughin without stoppin for like a minute or so and the mum asked me y i luffed at them. I said cos i've never seen someone drink chinese tea so fast b4 and they say cos it's sth new to them, they keep drinkin it. Ha, then i got to know that they're frm Italy and asked them how to say thank you and bye. Thank u is "gracias". It's same as spanish,actually. Gtg.

3 Comments:

Hello Grace!
Aiyah dun so sad leh. All of us are bound to feel lonely at times in a new environment. We've moved out of our comfortzone, and we must adapt to the new place, new faces etc. Im sure it'll be ok soon oaite! Muacks!
- Fadhilah. http://messagesfrombeyond.blogspot.com" -

By Blogger Blogger, at 5:04 PM  

...there are people out here indeed...
...and those people do happen to stumble upon other people's blogs...
...so that means your famous!...

not quite..but almost.

ciao!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  

Thanks, i want to say this to Anonymous. Woah, thank you for wad u posted. Could u intro urself if u chance upon my blog again? hee, hope u had fun reading my blog. Tell me if u do k? I'm in school writing this again... I know pple do chance upon other pple's blogs like this, but i know sometimes pple juz skip thru it and never stop to read the revelations of one's life. So do u haf a blog?

By Blogger alyk, at 10:56 AM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]