{/Love You More and More.
{/Friday, June 03, 2005, @11:50 PM.
{ I haf A HOLE in my pants! it's BIG! and AMERICA?? }
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I know this is really sad to tell everyone, but i have a hole, a big one just between my 2 fat thighs! Ha! It's so big. The last time i wore that pajamas pants was a very long time ago, which was why i then realized the big hole today. If i were a boy, it would be very convenient to pee in the middle of the night if i din wear undergarments haha... Well, i dunno why i think i'm proud to talk about this ahha, but i just feel like.

And i'm feeling kinda funny, as in i'm still talking with spokesgal about teenagers and the influence of the Western countries, especially America. Where do we Singaporeans or Asians get our "Yo!", "Wassup", "Cool", "That's Hot!" other wise? In "All-American Girl", this funny book by Meg Cabot, the girl was saying that she dyed all her clothes black over the summer cos she's in mourning for teenagers nowadays. ahahhah... But in the end, she somehow saved the president and became the youth ambassador for the UN ahha... It's a nice book, should read it. Even if ur a boy! I dunno why but i kinda believe in this stereotype, i believe many people do, that boys only read science fiction, fantasy, horror, and they never get near anything with LOVE, ROMANCE, or those books that talk about the daily life of a few girly characters or sth like that...

Well, just as i was telling SG (Flamez dictionary: Sex God, but in this case it's not, it's Spokesgal, my jj classmate aha) that i really find it superficial in jc when people make frens. But i know that's not true for other people. Example, baboon lips, hah, sorry sIndra! Okay, i apologize, ... Alright, Synn... She tells me that she's so happy to be in JJ and enjoys making new frens everyday! Good for her, i really mean it... For me, i owe it to my cynical nature. And that nature takes over my body and soul when i'm in a sad mood, and i'm very often in a sad mood when i feel i'm outa control, in a frenzy, stressed, feel that i'm alone cos my good and really close buddies aren't with me... And NOT ENOUGH SLEEP! So, this is why i have this thought. But don't any people agree with me? At some situations or certain setting, people make frens just for the sake to make frens, so that they won't be alone, or won't be the loner in other peoples' eyes...

Example, Synn would sometimes go, "You see him/her alone? U think he's a loner?" bla bla bla... But i'm glad Eve shares the same thoughts with me and when i do discuss them with Pamela, Pamela too ahha... So there, i'm tired and kinda had enough with blogging for now. Cos i'll be away in Malaysia for the next week or so, i'll have to forgone blogging, which is why i'm blogging so much these few days. Alright pple, so much as in the eyes of Kylagurl, the author of this blog.. Ta da Da.. Di dum di dum... The above monosyllables were to prove that i can do anything to this blog, the entries in it, the atrocities i utter, cos i'm the AUTHOR! i'm the OWNER! i OWN THIS BLOG! HAHAHA, I have the POWER!!! THE POWER!!!! POWER!!!

Well, sorry people, for the tyrannic expostulation above haha, I really enjoy making myself seem psychotic, i have a wonderful life, i know u people would say that to me ahha... Oh shoot! i really think i have a psychotic flair in me. Wow, this is amazing. Has anybody noticed an improvement in my English language? Suddenly, i feel that using all the words like i'm using now is just so easy, like something flowing within me... And i just finished reading "The Princess and the Pauper" by Kate Brian. I love it, one of my fave books, the ending was so happy! Julia, i'm happy for you to be with Markus hah!

Bye... have fun in Singapore or anywhere else, have fun working, slacking, sleeping, talking rubbish, behaving like a crazy fool as and when u like it... I'm off to Msia as of tmr, at 6pm. Can you believe it, my bro told me today, "Mum says we are to go back to Msia at 6pm tomorrow." What he meant was "You have to pack your bags and wait to go back to Msia in the living room at 6pm on Saturday..." Hahha, silly me... Ta da..

As u can see, i dun wanna finish this entry. I'm just making never ending remarks and my hands are flying, non-stop. Okay, i'll finally end. *Bows--- NO!!! Curtsy---YES!!!*

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]