{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, June 02, 2005, @1:43 AM.
{ If you're sexy and you know it, clap your hands--->HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! }
HAHA HAHA AHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!
This is really funny...
If you people have nothing to do since it's the summer holidays in other countries or June holidays for Singapore and Malaysia and goodness knows where... but whatever, you get my point! HAHHA, THIS IS REALLY FUNNY!

Well, i'm not saying this is the only funny thing in my life, but one of those.
Okay, here goes. There's this song "Dance With Me" by 112... There's one part that goes

"if you're sexy and u know it, clap your hands! PA PA PA...!"
"if you're sexy and u know it, clap your hands! PA PA PA...!"
"if you're sexy and u know it and you really wanna show it"
"if you're sexy and u know it, clap your hands! PA PA PA!"

AIN'T IT FUNNY! I REALLY LAUGHED!
Have fun, but that song is kinda noisy, in my opinion...
haha, that is just so ridiculous...
And i can't believe that my first blog entry since the hols started is this.
Advice to myself: "Get a life!"
Ha, not really, i like to be silly, but not all the time... and it's gonna be 2 in the morn soon and i'm still here listening to songs using my bro's earphones! And trying to make out the lyrics and typing them in notepad before checking them with the correct ones in websites. That's actually a favourite pastime of mine and i've not had a step beyond this level, storey 10 of my block, where i live for the past 3 days, since Monday... I really love it, my interesting days these few days consisted of TV and the Sims2, if not the net... Occasionally, i'll try hard to do some homework, so far, i've only managed this newspaper article for my GSC (General Studies in Chinese)... Well, so there, i'm really too lazy to talk much about my life, since all is at home and i think i'll just post whatever i find funny, like this song by 112!!!! hahaa...

And ya, another song that goes
"Beverly Hills... that's where I wanna be
Beverly Beverly Hills... " da da da... haha
i find this kinda funny though i know Andrea, this girl who has a funny and interesting blog likes them, Weezer...
the title of the song is ... as you guessed it right, my dear reader, "Beverly Hills"

Whoa, this world is too beautiful and cute and funny to pass up for... I'm not above 60, dun worry... You're really reading confessions of an alive and kickin' Singaporean teen Gurl

Actually, I think my bro dunno i'm using his ear phones hee, he'll get really mad at me but it's so late and i like my music loud so i can't possibly turn up the volume of my blaster and make my mum get out of bed and breathe down my neck. So there, pals!!! Good luck and enjoy your hols!

Oh ya, i'll be in Msia for like one week. Oooohhhh... That's too short a time to play my heart out. Though i dun really play. I just go around with my lovable cousin, Regina aka. Potato aka Ribena, or more often, at home watching TV or playing with the little toddlers, like making them cry. HAHHA, I'M A SADIST. rEaL PaTheTic...

2 Comments:

yeah staying at home feels like a really comfortable way to pass ur time =D same sentiments! i tot i was like the only one, cos pple keep trying to get me out of the hse this wk ~.~ i mean well, first wk of hols = REST! and catch up on studies yeah? lalala.. btw so nice to wake up late in the morning =D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 AM  

woo haha, u got people to get u out of the house, but i dun have, so it's not up to me to decide. Haha, this shows that i pity myself... But no, i dun really think about it in that way, i really feel jc life drains me of my energy and soul, cos i stay at home so little, it's sad...

Which is why I'm staying at home everyday haha...

By Blogger alyk, at 10:48 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]