{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, July 07, 2005, @8:31 PM.
{ Goodbye to Grandma! 3 simple words, yet the deep meaning... }
Thanks Evio, thanks... Everything just cleared after what you said in the morn just before assembly, "Don't forget her. Say goodbye to her..." She was referring to my Grandma. Cos I was saying if I should just forget the business about my Grandma. She said that and I knew that I could choose to remember her in a reminisicing way, or sth like that, u get my meaning, i'm sure, u smart readers! ha! I realize it's my constant brooding over the matter that made me feel so sad. I mean, I think I'm born negative, as in thinking, not anything else ha... So it takes a lot for me to be optimistic at the first instant something way bad happens!

Which is why I had a much more better day. It's actually happy. I think I really love the people around me and music helps to cure depression... Of cuz the choice of songs is impt ha! N the 6.30pm slot, of American's Funniest Home Videos just perks me up and the 30 min sitcom after that just adds on to my amusement and delight! :) Well, so everyone can see I'm indeed back to how I was. If you do read my blog, I mean...

Spent quite some time on my blog. Finally got it to almost reach my expectatioins. I'm no html expert, so i guess this is the best I can manage. N just sorta went to this girl Britney's blog, from Kyra's and I vow to read "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" someday. The writer's name starts with S. But dammit, the only three libraries in Singapore to have the book is in town and I'm not prepared to go town just for that. N I'm gona go swimming and I really am going to list out most of the things I've had a thought for and the things I wana try. After all, cherishing what is there right now is the more practical way, instead of brooding over things you can't salvage or can't change... So hang on Kylagurl, you must be strong, for your Grandma, ur Ma, ur frens, and last of all, urself...

Oh ya, one more acknowledgment to Kyra:
Thanks for the talks on the phone, you called most of the time. I remember the times when i'd call u when i'm feeling sad or lonely in school during earlier times and ur sarcasm never fails to brighten my day. What a satirical way of writing... N there's this other time whereby I stayed home cos I was late and I feel so bad about my mum and all and u were there to talk to me. Well, guess that's cos my other frens are in school haha...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]