{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, July 13, 2005, @9:08 PM.
{ SOMETIMES, i really HATE my BROTHER! i DO!!! >_< ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!(1st part) }
I know this is really childish to be fighting when we're both teenagers. He's 14+ and I just sorta turned 17. But it used to be worse. And this time, I really blew up. Guess all that stress built up and I just had to let it out, so just now I had a surge through me, I could feel my blood boiling. I feel like SHREDDING him to PIECES there and then. Soz for the violence, but sometimes desperation calls for extremes... I know that's really bad for the body, to be angry, cos it involves risks of heart attack and high blood pressure, but it's once in a very long time, ok, more often nowadays what with fatigue and stress which comes together...

Well, to start off my volatile mood, I guess it was hearing abt this fren's matters, some big business which I share with the toilet cubicle I was in,(yuck! it was DISGUSTING)n the progress report which shocked me a little, followed by pains in the stomach and I had to go the sick bay, den I think I indirectly caused 2 girls' detentions with punishments (that's what the teacher said, I overheard I mean) Though I didn't hear or see exact things, the clues all around is enough to make me come to this conclusion... So I was pretty moody for the later half of the tennis lesson. I could feel it coming, but at that point of time, i just blamed it on "i'm just tired". But no, so as I was walking to the bus stop or anywhere, I was just thinking, about stuff in generally, so I guess my face was a "thoughtful" one... Other than that, I would read on the bus. N remember that Ind guy who sat beside me haha... Well, nothing happened there, just wanna remember... Cos it was a bad day overall, well to be pessimistic...

So, the fight. My bro wouldn't let me watch tv and play the com at the same time. Friggin' selfish! But I knew he was already annoyed with me cos I made him give me the seat in front of the com cos it was my turn and he held on saying the time was according to his watch. N i said he's always like that and what more does he want since i gave him another 1/2 hr? He was like "you're always like that yourself"... So he got really fed up, could see it by the way he slammed the keyboard or sth like that. N when I just sat down, he went, "you're supposed to go mop the floor now!" AND I WAS LIKE "WHAT THE HELL! why you almost always never do it when it was in the past and I din go menacing him like that and he din bring in the laundry. I could feel a blood rush and of cuz I shouted back and all. Actually, I knew that losing my cool would just be the last thing I actually want cos I would almost hyperventilate cos I can't breathe after blowing my top...

That's not all. After he failed to get me to mop the floor instantly, he went on to say,"Mum said you're not supposed to use two electrical appliances at the same time, so it's either the TV or the com." Cos he said it's a waste of electricity. N under my dad's influence, it's like you USE electricity all the time. So if you really want to save it, just turn off all the lights and go to sleep without the air con after it's dark, which means turning in early and NO ONE, I REPEAT NO ONE DOES IT!!! i'm just damn pissed, u can't blame me right? When he started to carry out his actions of being an ass, I just stopped him, went in front of him and tried to get him to back off. Of cuz, he's taller than me now, he's stronger than me and I knew it's not like how it was when I used to win him in such physical brutality... i started pushing him (ok, it's my fault for doin STH first but why did he have to care so much? I din care that much when it's his turn anyway...)

The pushing just gets worse and we started yelling at each other. Oh man, that just sucks. My voice got sore and it was... INFURIATING! I'm just so pissed I could take a chopper and point it at him again... But i'm really scared something might really happen. Sometimes, these people just makes me C-R-A-Z-YYYYY!selfish little imbecile!male chauvinist pig, spoilt brat! sickening jerk! just rotten TO THE CORE!

All right, guess that's enough for now. Just read on the book when I was on the bus that no matter how much bad things you say abt ur own siblings, it's not a nice feeling when someone else other than you says it. END OF Part 1. i just needed to vent it out.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]