{/Love You More and More.
{/Monday, July 11, 2005, @9:48 PM.
{ A "COINCIDENTAL" DAY !!! }
What a day! It was so fun!!!! I love coming to school, haha, ok, not all points of time. In sch during civics, there was this joke by the boys about Taiyang that he requested for more toilets when asked by civics rep what we think shd be changed in the sch ha... Den he said sth bout buildin one in themiddle of the field, that made the rest of the boys guffaw like hell! The story about the toilet in the field continued by the boys was that someone would vomit from running 2.4km and can use the toilet haa... Taiyang even suggested a portable toilet!! Oh my goodness! that is DAMN FUNNY! WE LAUGHED LIKE HELL!

Another thing before that story about the toilet is me wanting to go to the piddly-diddly department a long time haah, cos earlier on during CA, i felt my stomach churning and we had to traipse all the way around the school cos we couldn't get to the classroom ahah. It's really hilarious! Well, so I wanted to go to the restroom big time. (can see i'm acting civilized here ha-->restroom)den I raised my hand during middle of civics class when Gom was explaining about black markets haha. He din allow me to go and I swear I was indignant. I asked a second time cos I'm not lying and he had to let me go and I ran all the way, though the restrm is just bside the door of the room we had our lesson haha... N "Morrighan" is witness to my lurid details of shit, well i'm not gona mention them here! :p

Well, the second major event took place in JP. Me and Pam and Eve had to spend so much time before we could finally get out of that hell school. Soz for the lang! *sheepish grin* In the end, I opted for ice cream, there's a little bit of drama at the ice cream shop too haa, the ice-cream man! He is not what he looks like!!! What he say, and how he looks like on the outside is unsynchronised! Well, enuf bout that, me and eve got to jp library aft bidding Pam goodbye and aft I had to get that hazelnut gelato scoop into the dustbin ha. Den I saw Clarence and Shujing while me and Eve were discussin abt e bks we gonna borrow. Clarence saw us and said Tyris was thr.

For a moment, I thought he was lying, but eve ran on without me and found Tyr and sorta collapsed on her on purpose. That's the reason behind the little yelp I heard hah! Aft that, I dunno about Eve but me and Tyr were really excited. My heart was pounding faster, and she just felt excitement ha! N some funny things, Clarence looked like a retard with his head slanted on his shoulder and his tongue out at times hahah, and Eve stopping to stop with her teacher and ended up more than 5 mins.

In a way, this shows that we are excited by simple things, but that makes us sound like morons who are so pathetic to be so excited by gd frens' meetings, esp aft we just met last fri at rach's house haha... Aft that, we just laughed and laughed the whole way. It seemed like a big reunion. So we finished our business in the lib and was on our way out and we took the fire exit stairs. I dunno really know what that flight of stairs is called but they are just stairs ALRIGHT?

We saw HQS n JW and 2 other guys smoking, that was a shock!!! But we got out quickly too and as we found our way to the escalator while laughing all the way cos whatever that came out of Eve's mouth is just plain funny! I seriously dunno why but we just laughed all the way, i know many pple in the library were pissed at us already cos we couldn't help laughing that much aha! N we saw Everlast(XZ) on the way down from the escalators at the landing. THAT IS SO AMAZING! so many pple spotted in just half an hr or so at the same place. I even heard from SJ that HXia was act. there somewhere in JP too ah...

It's at tat pt of time when I realized that my lungs couldn't take it. My tote bag was already full of books that I borrowed ahah, so I was practically under the weight of rocks or sth like tat. I had to rest my bag on the floor while I catch my breath and laugh at the same time. I do think we're just being hysterical but it's really fun... Eve, everyday the more I see you, the more I think you're closer to the funniest person on Earth haa.. But of cuz, there will always be higher mountains but u get my point right? I think Tyris agrees too haha... Really "du yi wu er"-->one and only, unique! We also realized that all Palm B pple were there, except Shuhui to make up the big family. Aw~!

Got to know that Tyr got $250 from lottery haha, so she treated us to a little bit of sushi, which is why I ended up at home at abt 7.30pm. So all in all, it was a day full of coincidences and therefore, a coincidental day! Plus I got all the videos of Ah Bee and Kana fighting. IT'S SO DAMN FUNNY! everyone WHO UNDERSTANDS MANDARIN MUST WATCH! YOU WON'T REGRET! Get it from me somehow if u want it that badly hahahahhahaahhahahahha... It's such a nice day, I even told Eve at the lib b4 we saw the rest that I feel myself in a calmer state these past days and it's really relaxed and peaceful inside my heart, with a tinge of delight frm time to time... :P :) =) :-) m_m T_T...

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]