{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, July 09, 2005, @12:16 PM.
{ Little Rebel's house visit aka Gd frens' gathering! }
So yesterday, I skipped dance to go investiture to see Synn and got to play around with Evio and Pammos(pls let me use this for ur name, Morrighan :p) ha! and go Little Rebel's(LR) house cos she's sick, vomits cos of constipation. I know it's bad to laugh at someone who is ill, but it's really funny ahha... But before that, I was so happy when we got to watch a movie during GP. I really was excited and I explained that it's cos I haven watched a movie for such a long time and was deprived and sad cos of it hahahhaha.... :)

I wun want to talk about the details of getting there, cos it's just too long and SO not interesting ahha!!! Well, actually it's okay, at least, I got to see Venis and walk with Evio to LR's house...

We just went to her house and talked crap and fooled around. I felt so happy and natural around Tyris, like how it used to be! Synn looks like a flat pancake to me, like Wanting also, cos it's too sleek ahah! Looks like those chinese boys or girls passing off as boys in the past when they wana go studying or schooling in ancient China ha!These are just so nice memories! Luna Sea mtvs are so nice ha! And crappy and cliche and cheesy and so PASSE! LR and Lester look like twins ha! They laughed so much at Naruto while I was trying hard to finish reading the book that is due haha! I vow to watch Naruto somehow...

In the end, me and Evio din get to go to the library cos it's too late haa... We walked home in the end haha... Well, not entirely, but mostly! At one point of time, we climbed over the "green bar" and her skirt got ripped off hahahhahahhahahahhhaha... That was so funny! Well, to be exact, it din get ripped off. There was a hole and the side of the skirt just split haha. I'm telling you pple out there that I laughed till I peed in my red shorts underneath my skirt. I know that's uncouth, to say of my peeing in public, but to be honest, that's not the first time I peed in public. Well, the other time I did, it was really in public. Remember--> Synn!!!

We managed to reach home at about 2am I think... A little earlier than that. We waved to two ladies under a block and sorta talked to a guy on a bicycle who asked us, "Wa, study till so late?" Haha... All in all, I had an enjoyable day and night yesterday cos it's so much fun.. I love u my frens! ('v')

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]