{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, July 09, 2005, @12:32 PM.
{ Cousins, thanks for making my day! }
So after getting back so late at night, I din dare to bathe and if I did, i wouldn't be able to sleep cos I'd be too awake! I know everyone is gonna pinch their noses and says "Yeew" or "Yucks" and shoot dirty looks at kylagurl, but I'm really scared of the dark, especially when we sorta talked about those things in the dark on the way home at one point of time, though we quickly dismissed the thoughts. It'd certainly do no good to scare ourselves wad haha...

Starting from the morn, received Rae's email, just as I was starting to read it, I got a call. IT WAS FROM HER!!! I'm so happy!!! Then we chatted for a while, it's really nice. She even said she could call in her office cos it's using the office phone line. That's cos her job include calling people overseas, so she could make use of that privilege to call me ahha... After that, Han got online. Had so much fun talking to him. Really, one other good thing about Ah Ma's passing away was I feel so much closer and at ease with all my cousins. It really brought us together, I know she's happy to know that too!

One funny thing: I had to call Ah Bee to come with me when I wanted to shit ahha! Cos I was scared of the dogs and chickens and potential snake attacks haha! Den, that naughty boy ran away when I was inside trying to get the shit out of me and sorta closed the door on me. THAT IS SO BAD A BOY!

Another one: Han commented that Ah Ma would get enough money to buy 3G phone, then can communicate with me over the other world. At that moment, the phone rang, and Han said ah ma loved me more hah. He said that cos before that, I assured him that Ah Ma would call him first cos I dun really understand her Hokkieney chinese haha...

N Kim's online now, and it's her birthday today. KIM, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I'm gonna chat a while and go play Sims 2 haha... Bye peeps. As everyone can see, my life is so great now! I really dunno why I thought of just stepping out of the curb and go into


1 Comments:

hey..u r so not intruding in my blog la.ur not the onli not crescent person haha.anw stay strong.lov eya!=)

By Blogger Miss Pek , at 2:40 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]