{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, July 13, 2005, @9:54 PM.
{ IRKSOME BROTHER continued... (Part 2) }
The second part is abt after the fight. I wanted to call my mum, cos my dad really hates us fighting and to make him angry is the last thing i want in the world... But, I dunno why I dialled my dad's no. in the end... Bleh! xp He was driving the cab then. The really tough part was to try to act as if nothing has happened though I was crying. Cos I can't just hang up when my pa has already picked up the phone... So i was just turning my head away and taking the phone away from my head when the tears won't hold and back again and try to make my voice sound as normal as possibly. But, he sensed sth was amiss and asked me what it was, and I kept denying... So that was really tough...

I dun wanna talk about my mum's side, just that my brother cried again... He always cries and accuses my mum of being biased towards me. But that's not true, if it was, she wouldn't get SCV for my bro in the first place, let him play com so much after he failed 4 subjects in his sec 3 first half of the year, she wouldn't let him buy his PS2 or get a TV for him with my dad... But he's just so immature, most of the time... and cries at the slightest thing... CRYBABY! Well, I am one too, but cos I'm a girl and i'm really emotional. I'm not trying to show any gender inequality here but it's the fact. Girls and Boys are just different cos we are just DIFFERENT! where that bullshit comes from, "Men and women are equal!" I mean in terms of basic rights and privileges... But in terms of the emotional and physical development, it's diff, so men and women aren't equal at all, and never will... Period. Ok, I'll be real honest here and i say i wouldn't say such things to people unless they are really close and good friends with whom I'm holding a discussion with...

So there, that was the whole episode abt the fighting. But i know it's a real strain on myself to shout so much and get so uptight and FLARE UP! which is why I made myself take deep breaths and calm down ASAP and played songs... Woo, music just calms my heart. I just love it!!! Hee :P So I'm feeling much better now... thanks friends for the silence you give me when I needed it most instead of chirruping like stupid birds. (I'm not saying birds are stupid, but it's just an expression) haha... Alrighty, I'll go off now and finish up typing of this chinese lit notes haha... it's been so long since I finished one set. Dammit, and HOPE AND FAITH is just so AMUSING! The ditzy sisters!!! :)

P.S. The videos of Ah bee are just so funny. Thanks AH YAO KOR KOR though you wiped ur snot on my sleeve at first haha! I'll never forget the fun times in such times when sadness and grief and crying is prevalent... =) smile peeps!

2 Comments:

ya like clarence said. take it slow. cause u know wat? my brother used to be like that. but i tink he's maturing slightly better le. BOYS ARE CHILDISH WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG. BUT EVEN WHEN THEY GROW UP THEY STILL ARE CHILDISH. just dat they MATUred.

By Blogger Makan Girl, at 10:23 PM  

Well thanks, i dunno if u people would read this comment, but things are getting better and me and my bro are all right... it just happened, i'm really glad i have a fulfilling and satisfying family life once again ha...

By Blogger alyk, at 9:01 AM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]