{/Love You More and More.
{/Wednesday, September 07, 2005, @12:54 AM.
{ "If everything can start again, all these wouldn't be so precious/treasured..." }
haha, BEFORE i forgot to mention this, one of the main reasons I set out to blog today is cos:

Mr BROWN IS SIMPLY traumatising and disturbing to some frens of mine.


Hence, by the courtesy of Ms Pamela Choong and Ms Yeeky, i've decided to blog to cover up for the horrifying experience for my dear friends.

"friends, wan sui wan sui(it means long live 10000 years)(with a gesture of punching the air upwards, it's like "hooray") friends, wan sui wan sui...
...
..
.

WHAT SAY YOU SAY I SAY?!!!! WHAT SAY YOU SAY I SAY??!!!!
wOO AH aH AH WOO AH AH AH WOO AH AH AH WOO ONE MORE TIME AND
bla bla bla hahhaha

This is a cheer from my junior college ha. I'm actually proud me and Eve's random punching of air while yelling "wan sui"(long live or something like that) evolved into a cheer thingy hahaah... OOohh... eeeeyucks, i'm cringing at myself for coming up with such an act i'm capable of hhaa... ahhaaha...

LONG LIVE MEMORIES!!!
an a translation from a song album by a chinese group "May day"

"If everything can start again, all these wouldn't be so precious/treasured..."

ah ha! Brain food... like the books "anna and mister god" and "travels in the far east"(supposedly a travel book, but ended up to be part autobiography and reflective too) I just LURVE BOOKS!

1 Comments:

hey kyla girl glad u are here to blog again! Yeah let's speak like European noblewomen I think its gonna be awesome, dude! Actually the best part about grad night is going home late and u and eve walk me to the bus stop ahead and u buy stuff and all the weird farewells hahaHA.

By Blogger Pamela, at 4:49 PM  

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]