{/Love You More and More.
{/Thursday, April 20, 2006, @1:11 PM.
{ Sucker baby. What a bad day! At first... Life is unpredictable... }
sucker baby... it started off bad this morning. My ear makes me mad! It's like dull hearing, so i gotta be glad that at least it's not complete deafness. Sigh... Sorta argued with Ma this morning over my ear and I guess I was blaming her for it. I really don't know what my body wants. These 2 days, I've gave it lots of sleep, to the extent of not doing my homework but my mood is still pretty unstable.

What the fuck! Anyway... Was running late cos was depressed enough after fight with Ma and didn't do any homework. I slept at 11pm last night and tried to wake up at 5 this morning to study for test and do Econs homework. Alas, I didn't and I was already as pissed as it was. About the cab, none came. DAMNED! Then I just sat by the road and started crying. Feeling so sad for myself. It's just pathetic.

Thinking thru my options, going to school still cos I already skipped Monday or back home and try to study something. My bout of depression thus took me home. Went to sleep and voila! My mood improved. When a teacher txt me that I could go watch BURN THE FLOOR for free this Sat, it's like... what a wonderful world!(what Chris Daughtry sang on American Idol yesterday ha) Woah woah woah, I can't help stressing how unpredictable life is.

Gotta go and bathe and then meet Eve at school and go together to YCY to take the long-awaited pay and do some homework before JAZZ CLASS! i'm so psyched! It has been my fuel to get through the days long before this coming Thursday. Oh ya, dance was enjoyable, though Lao Shi was kinda pissed with the J1s... hee and I totally had fun with Eve at the Talentime auditions. Not to forget Jesse Ding, Kai Ling and Pammos hah...

Lastly but not, I must never forget this...
"Dance like no one is watching,
Love like you've never been hurt,
Sing like no one is listening,
Work like you don't need the money,
Live life every day as if it were your last."

And ah... i'm sorry Ma, if you ever do get to read this. I didn't tell you whenever I'm "away" from school is I'd rather not let you blow up your top if I can help it. Of cuz, I care about my studies so I won't let you down aight? :)

I'm sure later will be a great day! LoVe ya' all friends and family! T_T

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]