{/Love You More and More.
{/Saturday, July 01, 2006, @4:55 PM.
{ Hooked on Green Forest! Maybe Charmed in future ha... }
hehe... Green Forest got me hooked these days! i never knew this would happen! In any way, just wanna say it's a nice show, very sweet when u see 2 guys fight over the girl ahha... Watched Charmed yesterday night. Never tried to catch the past seasons cos I'd be hogging the tv at the golden time of 10pm and that's a no-no in my predominantly Chinese-speaking family ha!

Meanwhile, I'm gonna make use of Blogger to post my pics so I can post my new avatar! The original picture is this:



Got this from one of the forwarded mails! It's so damn nice!!! So beautiful, and serene and amazing!!! You never knew something existed like this. I really hope it's not computer modified. Anyway, cos of the stupid restrictions on the size and pixels of ur avatar, I've got to cut it to become this state:



hehe... and I'm gonna say my location is: on the star instead of kylala land in the forum where I'm a member of. hee!!! finally some changes!!!!!!!!!! yippee...

Okie, since I'm up now, I might as well post a few more pics from China haha... But can only put up 3, since every post can only put up 5 pics right? At least mine only can put up 5 if I use the tools I have when I write a new entry. It's different when I use Hello! to post.



This was taken in Jiuzhaigou. It's a small rapids, I think. Please correct me, someone, if I'm wrong.



Woo, nice nice waterfalls. Somehow, I can't help feeling that all these pics of nature, especially that of rivers or waterfalls or mountains is very unrealistic. It's like I can't possibly have gone to these places and we get to see these type of pictures only in books, magazines or on tv. What a weird feeling.



I must say this is pretty random ahhhahaha... I'm scared of UV rays. I've never been this glad for my black witch hat. (I was obsessed with wanting to be a witch quite some time ago) It just feels weird to adorn this in Singapore. Though I'm an advocate for "don't care what others think", sometimes it's not that easy. I've been wearing my hat everyday when we travel amidst the gifts offered by magnificent Mother Nature. It's GREAT YEAH! NOT TO FORGET: EVE'S BLUE SCARF!!!! I just lurve the colour and texture of it.

0 Comments:

Post Comment - that you lurve Da Dong too haha

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]